More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What does the horny futa do?

Get her cock milked by the house matron

Amy lived in a communal house. One of the most common modes of housing in futa society. Every house had a matron, the eldest and most experienced of all living under one roof. Eleanor had been looking after Amy and the rest of her housemates ever since they came into the fold at 18, and she would continue to do so, teaching them the futa way, until they were ready to go out on their own. She was the first person she looked for, finding her in the downstairs kitchen, preparing the day's breakfast. Eleanor was a tall and slender brunette, always wearing her hair in a neat ponytail and fashion glasses on her lovely MILFy face. She had always preferred the minimalist casual formal wear: the cock raising, pussy gushing combination of a simple black garter belt, nylon stockings and black heels. Amy had never seen her hide her sexy light brown skin, magnificent F cups, 11 inch rod, clean shaven cunny and jiggly fine ass. The matron had always preached that a futa should flaunt her body with pride, no matter where they were, and she had so much love and respect for the one who taught her how to fuck and suck both ways.

Today, however, Amy was not after a lesson, a casual chat or a word of wisdom. She approached from behind, flapping her rock hard cock in between the matron's ass cheeks, insistently sliding her entire cum slick length up and down the fleshy warm mounds. Eleanor was not at all surprised as she turned her head to smile at her. She knew what today was, congratulating her for showing more restraint than most, not that she would mind if Amy had sudden slammed her cock into her at any time she wanted. She gave the tip of her throbbing dick a brief rub with her ass, sending wild shivers up her lower body, before reaching into the cabinets to fish out several familiar looking jugs. The matron eased her into the tiled corner and knelt straight down to be face to face with the tip of her dick. Knowingly, Amy lifted her hands away from her wet and waiting member, puffing away in ecstasy long before Eleanor even began. When her lips finally tapped against the glans, and then proceeded to slow slide down her shaft, her entire body spasmed from the intense suction that came with it. She was instantaneously lost in a most incredible rapture, Eleanor's mouth expertly glided up and down with a loving efficiency so much better than what she could ever do with her hands. Her slick fingers gripped hard onto the side railings of the milking corner, unable to control her loud moaning, quivering and panting. She lasted no more than a minute before her balls once more began to drain. Just as the first shot was about to be fired away, the matron slipped out to aim her cumming dick at opening of the jug. The hot streams of spunk blasted out to begin filling it up, coaxed by the long eager strokes of Eleanor's pulsing firm grip. By the time her tap had blown dry, the jug was completely full of sperm. She was given as long as she needed to recover, which was not entirely that long. When she saw that the futa was ready to cum again, Eleanor restarted her succulent mind blowing cock sucking, sliding her mouth sleeve straight back down and out.

Load after hot load Amy emptied out in explosive roped fountains, until all the jugs were filled up with white hot liquid. They were set on the breakfast table for the rest of the household to enjoy when they finally wake up. Amy was grinning silly from cumming so much in such a short time and finally had to take a moment to collect herself, eyes rolled up in total bliss and head giddy with joyful exhilaration. Even then, her balls continued to fill. She had never felt so much pleasure in her adult life up until now.

The day has only just begun. What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)