More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

What does John do first?

Get a sex

So now with a foot long cock John realized he needed someone to use it on. He thought quickly through the women he knew. He'd never had a girlfriend so he didn't have an ex he could get some on and he didn't want to do anything with his family, at least not yet. He had a few old crushes but the last of those had been when he was 16 and he hadn't even talked to Nicole since high school ended. He could of course simply make up a person but that didn't feel right either much as he was loathe to admit it to others for fear of judgement John had always enjoyed the idea of enslaving a woman and forcing her to submit to his will and doing that to some strange automaton created by the book just didn't hit him the right way.

A porn star was a possibility he supposed but he didn't really have any star who struck his fancy. Lost in thought he flipped on the television it was on USA and they were doing a Harry Potter movie marathon he saw Hermione on screen and realized that no matter what his brain might be doing his dick had just made a decision. He quickly checked his watch for the time and date and then began to write.

- At 10:24 AM EST Thursday March 19th 2019 Emma Watson will become the of John Doe. As a she will be unable to take major actions without first consulting with him and will be compelled to obey any order he gives her. She will be unable to harm him or allow harm to come to him if she can reasonably prevent it. She will be unable to refer to him by anything other than Master unless he specifically orders her to. She will not age or get out of shape unless specifically ordered to by her master and will be able to return to her original appearance without major difficulty. No one will question the fact that she is a or that John Doe owns her, they will merely accept it as obvious. Emma will make a public announcement that she is going to become the sex of a man named John Doe one week before it happens. She will not change her behavior or plans in any way until the moment it happens at which point she will call John Doe and ask for his orders. Once she is a her blowjob/pussy eating skills will become the best in the world and she will be unable to stop herself from cumming when she gives a blowjob or eats a woman out. She will be exempt from all public decency laws but people will still treat her poorly for breaking them, so she can walk around with her tits hanging out but people will still call her a cheap slut and a whore. Anyone engaged in a sexual act with her will also be exempt from public decency laws but will not receive any negative public opinion for it. She will be able to survive entirely of of cum and pussy juices as a . She will be treated as property (expensive property but still property) like a suitcase or a lamp if she asks to be.

With this done John flipped to a celebrity news channel and waited. The channel suddenly announced that Emma Watson star of the popular Harry Potter movies had just called a press conference to make a large announcement. They then ran a few stock clips of Watson while speculating what her big news might be. One of them suggested that it might be a new movie project while another said he was pretty sure this was about one of her well known feminist causes. John chuckled at the idea, how wrong this man was about to be proven. Then they cut to the press conference, it was pretty small only a few reporters had been able to get there in the hour or so between the announcement of the press conference and the conference itself but it was enough. Watson got up to a podium braced herself and then in a clear voice said.

"Hello thank you for gathering here I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused you but it is urgent that I announce this now. In one weeks time I will become the legal property of an American man by the name of John Doe. I will be legally his unable to make any major decisions for myself or resit his orders in any way. Thank you very much I will now be taking questions" There was a brief pause and then a flurry of inquiries.

"Ms. Watson how do you feel about the fact you are being enslaved?"

"Ms. Watson does this mean an end to your movie career?"

"Ms. Watson you are something of a role model to young women are you worried that your actions may cause some young girls to think it's a good idea to allow random men they don't know to enslave them?"

John sat back with a satisfied sigh, the fact he wouldn't get to enjoy her body for a whole week was difficult but bearable because it meant that he got to see this. He also notice that any question about why she was being enslaved was suspiciously absent and it seemed that everyone simply had accepted that she was being enslaved without any need to question the why of it. He sat back and pulled his dick out slowly stroking it as he watched her try to answer these questions.

"To the question of how I feel about it I am of course horrified. The idea that i one weeks time I will be the property of someone else sickens me to my core and if there was a way out of it I certainly would take it. All I can hope is that the man who owns me will not me to act as though I am enjoying it because you are right that I do have influence over young women and don't want that influence to be used to hurt people. As for my movie career I do hope I will be able to continue it but obviously it won't be up to me in a weeks time." It went on like that for about 20 more minutes before she said she had another meeting to attend now and needed to get going. John watched her walk of stage and smiled thinking about what would happen during the rest of the week.

He was not disappointed by what the week brought. To begin with a porn studio and three film companies she had signed on with for upcoming projects contacted him the studios were hoping for assurance that she would still be available to them as an actress after being enslaved and he told them that she probably would but he would need to make his decision after he had possession of her. As for the porn studio he got the guy to write up a contract and then had it sent on a delay explaining that it would be mostly up to her if she wanted to do porn but adding that he thought the studio should watch what happened when the designated time arrived.

A few news channels speculated about what she would be wearing as a showing some extremely racy artist conceptions. The internet was even more brutal and by the end of the week one couldn't touch the seedier corners of the internet without finding an image of her hogtied, tortured, or humiliated. John downloaded a few of those images, printed them out and included them with the porn contract which was set to be delivered to her a few minutes after she became his . He also made a public announcement that something important would happen at the moment of her enslavement and journalists should try to be there for it.

The best thing to happen to her though was on the Monday before her enslavement. She was attending a feminist conference that did not go as she wanted. The organizers had a private meeting before the event and decided that they simply couldn't have a sex seen to represent feminist issues. so as she sat down at the first panel discussion suddenly a massive banner was unfurled behind her with her picture, cum photo shopped onto her face and a line of text reading "This dumb slut isn't a feminist". The other panelists then began hurling at her calling her a whore, a slut, and other far more creative insults (John's favorite was the one who had called her a "Fuck kitten").

Finally the day arrived Watson was going about her regular business right up until the appointed time at which point she suddenly pulled out her phone and called a number she inexplicably knew. Cameras were trained on her and she was surrounded by reporters. John was watching on his TV and heard her voice twice both from the television and the phone at his ear.

"Hello Master, this is Emma Watson your new , you disgusting piece of shit what do you wish me to do." John giggled at her resistance then got into telling her her orders.

"There should be a parcel carrier near you holding a large manila envelope please take the envelope open it and inspect the contents then show it off to the news men near you making it clear what the items are." He watched as she did and showed off the five pieces of paper within. One was the porn contract the other four were pictures of her degrading herself that John had found online. one had her licking cum off the floor, one had her pissing her pants and letting it run down her leg, one had her with earrings stabbed through her nipples, and one had her hair filled with cum . "Now I was offered a great deal of money to you to star in a pornographic film but I realize you might not want that so I will offer you a chance. You have one hour from when this phone call ends if within that hour you can create a reasonable facsimile of all of the pictures I have sent you then you don't have to sign the contract but if you are unable to then you must sign it. When you have finished creating a scene you must ball the paper up and shove it inside your pussy. You may only do this if you know that you created a good facsimile. At the end of the hour weather or not you have signed to contract you will go to the nearest airport and call me again for further instructions." He was about to hang up when a fiendish idea struck him. "Also you aren't allowed to offer anything but sexual favors if you need help completing the photographs and you must offer the person who drives you to the airport oral sex and be subservient to them until you arrive at the airport." He then hung up and watched as the real fun began.

Does Emma make it or is she to sign the contract?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)