More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fever Dreamer Fever Dreamer

With this tool, you could build almost any future you want.

Get Someone Else Involved

Aaron hesitated - he could keep experimenting on himself, but that would get old very quickly. Experimenting on his family was definitely an option, but with two of them in the house at once and his parents eventually due back home, he ran the risk of being discovered. It would be better to experiment with someone he could trust, or at the very least someone where he didn't need to worry about any interruptions.

He ran through a few possibilities:

Sasha, his girlfriend: She'd been pretty distant with him lately, but the tool might be exactly what he needed to spice up their relationship.

James, his friend from college: Awkward and a bit of a pushover, could probably be pressured into anything.

Hannah, a girl from college: Had a habit of always trying to hang out with him. She was cute, but he didn't dare pissing off Sasha by seeming too friendly.

Darlene, the local hippie spinster: Palm reader and weed dealer on the down-low. Might know some strangers who would be down for some freaky shit.

Choose Wisely

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)