More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Character Are You? (Name, Race, Level, and Class In Chapter Title: All Else In Chapter Body...)

Gertrude Schwinn; Half-Orc; Ranger 5

Standing 6'5", with close cropped hair bleached white with lye, a porcine nose and tusks and tushes to match, piggish red eyes and largely hairless pink flesh, in spite of your massive E-cup breasts you are never going to win any beauty contests, nor is it surprising why as a small child the other youths of the village you came from called you "Gertrude Swine".

You have showed them all: they are still digging in the mud and the muck of Fat-Swallow Marsh like the pig they accused you of being for their sustenance while you are now a peer of the realm!

Admittedly you are a Countess of the poorest and most reviled County in the whole realm, and you are expected to live your entire life as a dungeon delver to follow up on the Queen's ancestral obsession with achieving immortality, but what of it? If you ever were to encounter your filthy bastard of a sire you would be able to rip him limb from limb, in point of fact you would not even have to do it personally, you would assign that task to a few of your arms-men and have done!

As you may be guessing you are a child of , you mother was sexually assaulted by an orcish warrior during a raid some 24 years ago and conceived you. Most thought she would dash your head against a stone or at best leave you as a foundling when you were born but you had a better mother than anyone gave you credit for. Rather than kill or abandon you she made herself an isolated hut on the edges of the village and raised you faithfully and lovingly. As you grew 'Old Man Summer' the Druid of the marsh, took an interest in you, and with the help of his old adventuring companion Zelma of the Broken Laugh trained you up into a fine ranger.

You left home at 15, unable to bear the taunting and needing to make money to give your mother something better than the drafty hut and borderline starvation that had been her life since the hour of your birth. That you achieved in scarce a year, plundering the treasures of the Krachtle-Spretch kobold tribe and going on to solve any number of problems for the poor and downtrodden, asking only what they could afford, a few dozen silver and a place to stay for a while, then moving on to the next problem area. Your fame grew, so did your purse, and within 3 years you were a household name. That was when you got enmeshed in an affair that has left you with three young daughters, even now safely ensconced with their grandmother as you prepare to seize a full on castle for them all to live in.

Who was your paramour, and why would it be called an "affair"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)