More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

Who and where are you?

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)

Ah, one of the last few Witchers, admittedly a slightly skewed moral compass at times but still not a horrible person.

So which game are you in?

Are you still a Witcher?

Are you a Witcher and a King?

Are you in a New World or the one we know from the games?

Are there any female creatures that can be fucked and maybe tamed?

There's not shortage of jobs to do, and women that can "pay" or "thank" you for doing them.

That's not even counting the various Witcher Fortresses that you can renovate and make into harem forts, one for summer one for winter, or maybe you'll tame women and turn them into witchers while editing that they can still breed, who knows how strong a child of two witchers could be. Or maybe keep some of them as Sorceresses to breed a Witcher and a Sorceress together.

Maybe you want to be an Overlord (Game not anime/manga) and build an empire with a harem with your minions being the various creatures you slay?

Many combinations and opportunities.

I don't know about you, but one of the first edits I'd do is that Yennefer and Triss have no problem sharing me, the next edit would likely be that I can impregnate women, though it would be at will, I still have to finish teaching Ciri and decide if she's gonna be a big sister or a mother.

Where, What, and When are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)