More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supersano12 supersano12

The start of school...

Gentle Remedy

"Hey Chris, can you come down here real quick? My order just came in and I wanted to run some things by you."

Your mom called up the stairs and it felt as though a brick that you had been expecting to drop finally made its way into your stomach. Ever since her examination of you she had been grilling you over just about every aspect of your "sex life": how much did you masturbate, to what, your grip style, if you used lube, if you had even had sex or any physical contact with yet, etc... Each question and answer was more embarrassing than the next, and she had plenty of side comments to everything you said. Her interrogation then led to her pouring over everything she could find related to your "condition" and she even did a deep dive into your computer to find all the "little secrets" you may have been hiding.

When you got downstairs you could hardly believe the "order" that your mom was carefully arranging on the coffee table by type, size, and color. There were seemingly dozens of adult items, many of which you didn't recognize, but some that definitely terrified you... and all of them made you go red in the face!

"Uh, hey mom. What's all this stuff for?"

"These are all the things that I could find to potentially help you with the... little problem I observed during your physical. You wouldn't believe it, but there are tons of forum posts about how to cope with, treat, and overcome the issues that you're having. Most of them seem to agree that the first thing that needs to be addressed is your wardrobe."

Your mom discovered that the likely culprit to your "penile degeneration" was your underwear. She read that a penis that seems to have damage requires a softer, closer fitting material to ensure an already injured or strained penis cannot get twisted up or misaligned during the healing period. Traditional men's underwear seems to all be too big and leave too much room for torsion and irresponsible access. The best fit for said treatment seems to be panties, especially thongs (of all types) and other cheeky styles. The goal is to keep the penis cradled in soft material at a downward angle to keep everything close to the body, therefore safe from outside threats. A new wardrobe is in order, and to facilitate proper fit and hygiene a bikini wax as well; as is supervised dressing to instill proper habits.

"Now, I've got you enough panties for two weeks: 4 no-show thongs, 3 g-strings, 4 Brazilian cut panties, and 3 hip-huggers. Hopefully they'll all fit; I think I've got your size right. We'll need to do something about your pubic hair before we get started though, and I've had a few things installed in your bathroom to help you keep your new panties clean. Now, do you want me to wax you or are you good with shaving your crotch and booty alone?"

Wax or shave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)