More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supersano12 supersano12

Wax or shave?

Waxed by Mom

It was hot. It was painful. It was humiliating.

"Chris, I'm sorry that my giggles got you so upset. I couldn't stop thinking about how cute your little butt is going to be in these panties! I honestly think that they might make you have a bulge to show off too, for once. Now let's get you into one of these thongs to see if the fit is right! Let me get some ice so we don't have any more little pop-ups like we did during the waxing..."

Yes, you popped an erection when your mom waxed your balls. And again when she put the hot wax on your ass. And possibly while she did your legs and you got an accidental peak at her cleavage. The fact that she had been so cheery and excited through the whole process must have rubbed off on you, but all you could think about was how badly you were ready for this to be over so you could rub one out!

"Alright, let's try these no-shows first. They are super soft and will probably be our best starting pair. These are a good middle ground between sexy and functional. They'll make you look great and keep your little guy nice and snug. If you've got to wear some tight pants or shorts these are probably a safe bet. Just slip your feet through and let me check the fit..."

They fit perfectly. The fabric was delightful and you just about lost it when your mom spun you around and teased the fabric around your balls and butt with her fingers. It felt like magic when she slipped her hand between your legs and cupped your package in her palm, but her movements betrayed you to her immediately.

"Chris, try to control yourself. I was just going to say how nice you were fitting into this pair of panties and you had to ruin it by letting your penis twitch in my hand. If you can't get soft before the next pair I'll have to get the ice out to make you calm down. Or would you prefer a spanking to get you in the right mindset?"

"No, I'll be fine, it's just the fabric that's all. I've never felt so... snug before. Can I just try the next pair on please? I don't need the ice, or a spanking..."

"Okay, if you say so. You may actually be able to say that you have a bulge now based on how these panties are fitting you! I was hoping they'd look good on you, and I was right. Now the G-String should look even better, I think they'll be your new favorite, so I can order more if you like them enough."

The next 10 or so minutes were pretty much the same. Your mom would slip you into a new pair of panties she had bought, you'd desperately try to not go full mast on her while she tested the fit, and listened to her ramble on about how cute your package and butt looked in each pair. It was only 10 minutes, but it felt like an eternity.

"That was the last pair! I think everything fit perfectly and you look cute to boot in them. Now, I wanted to talk to you about the bidet I installed in the bathroom. I don't want you staining up all this new underwear, so anytime you use the bathroom give yourself a nice spritz to stay clean. It's actually quite refreshing! It kind of means that you can't use the bathroom anywhere but at home, but I've got a way to help you with that too. I put a new nozzle in your shower so you can... clean out the pipes each morning. All you do is give yourself an enema and use the toilet before your shower and you should be set for at least the day. Oh, and I'll be doing panty checks each morning to make sure you're adhering to the treatment schedule and to take measurements; at least for the first few weeks..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)