More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supersano12 supersano12

Wax or shave?

Shave yourself.

It was not too strange to shave your cock and balls, and it was surprisingly refreshing to feel smooth down there, but it definitely looked strange to keep the hair on your legs so you shaved it off too. Your crack was a bigger challenge, but you made due. The shaving cream had your hole tingling, but you weren't sure how you felt about it...

Now came the interesting part... trying on each type of your new panties to model the "fit" for your mom. You figured you might as well start with the smallest pair and get the embarrassment over with, so you picked up the light blue g-string and slipped your legs through it. The front snugly covered your penis at first, but you started to get hard and stretch out the fabric like a little tent. You weren't sure if it was before or after you had looked at yourself in the mirror, or if it was the feel of the fabric, but your erection was super intense, and clearly impossible to hide!

"Babe, are you ready for me to come in? I want to be sure everything fits."

She didn't wait for you to answer before coming in, catching you at full mast looking at your bulge in the mirror...

"Oh! Looks like somebody is excited about their new undies! I thought this might happen... It's only natural to get aroused from seeing such a cute little booty in a thong; and your butt sure is cute! These thongs are all the same size, so it looks like they'll fit, but I better show you how to handle these little pop-ups that are bound to happen. Here, I'll give you a second to calm down, run some cold water on your hands to distract yourself and don't put on the next pair until I get back!"

You did as she said, unable to come up with any way to argue, and soon enough you called her back in. You spent the next 30 minutes being shown how to tuck yourself into different types of panties, from the no-show thongs to the cheeky Brazilian cut pairs. Every time you'd start to stiffen up your mom would either give your butt a swift spank or the tip of your penis a bop with a few cold fingers.

"Now, I don't want you to sneak off and masturbate after all we've done today, so I want to you to stay with me downstairs for the rest of the day until you can prove that you won't get hard from being in panties. Understood? Now, I wanted to talk to you about the bidet I installed in the bathroom too. I don't want you staining up all this new underwear, so anytime you use the bathroom give yourself a nice spritz to stay clean. It's actually quite refreshing! It kind of means that you can't use the bathroom anywhere but at home, but I've got a way to help you with that too. I put a new nozzle in your shower so you can... clean out the pipes each morning. All you do is give yourself an enema and use the toilet before your shower and you should be set for at least the day. Oh, and I'll be doing panty checks each morning to make sure you're adhering to the treatment schedule and to take measurements; at least for the first few weeks..."

"Yes mother..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)