More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kobe Kobe

Proceed.

General Changelog/Discussion Section

Hello, all! Thanks for clicking onto my story! If you're trying to find the raunchy parts, go back and click on the other option. Otherwise if you want to see a changelog and further discussion about the story/what I might add or change, please feel free to stay :) Tea and other foodstuffs are in the corner and the discussion AND changelog is down below.


Changelog

1/24/2019

  • Created changelog.

1/25/2019

  • Wrote up some more chapters within the Zoey arc. Nothing serious. General work on story and furthering the plot. Or... erm, 'Plot' for some.

2/7/2019

  • Officially completed Zoey's storyline.
  • Added section to add different scenarios for what Zoey and Tyler did in the time-gap between the end of the story and the conclusion.
  • Began work on second girl.

Discussion

1/24/2019 --

So, "It's not cheating if..." has been a labor of love of mine for a little while. It's been circulating in my head for some time and I'm just now getting to it. It was originally formulated ALL the way back to when my first story, "Senior Year" was written (shoutout to everyone who remembers that one haha). People loved Shay's and (I think her name was) Katherine's plotlines -- which heavily consisted of cheating behavior. In fact out of all of my posts, those two FREQUENTLY got the most attention and likes. So I thought, 'well if people like cheating so much, why can't I just make a story that revolves around just that?' and so I tabled the thought. Only so recently have I decided to come back to it. With a lot more writing (and life) experience under my belt and a clearer picture of how I wanted to write an interactive story, I decided to begin once again with a two year long hiatus under my belt. I wanted to come back hard and strong, so I hammered out 53 chapters in about a week or so.

Hopefully I didn't disappoint. I plan on continuing this story and finishing up Zoey's plotline within the span of two weeks. I don't think her plotline should continue after ~70 or so chapters, but I've been debating on whether or not to leave it open ended so others may pick up where I leave off. Once again, this is up in the air. Afterwards I intend on another girl, and I actually have a few lined up in my head. Please keep in mind that when I write these stories I mean for one branch to be it's own story. As in, unless you want to see some re-hashed sex scenes written for other girls in very similar positions, you should be content with your ending. However if you just enjoy how I write or hearing of Tyler's story, please feel free to keep on reading! Just, as once stated before, I may re-use certain positions/wording/writings since I intend for each branch to be their own separate story.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get onto some thoughts. I don't quite like the last two chapters I wrote for Zoey's story and I may delete and re-write them to fit the overall tone of their relationship and story. I'm also trying to experiment with writing facial expressions (and of course, my dumbass had to pick one of the hardest to describe erotically), particularly ahegao. I fear my attempt with writing that on Zoey has failed me, and I do intend to fix it in some manner.

Feel free to DM me some questions and I'll try my best to answer them here! As a general rule of thumb I'll keep your name anonymous and just say, "User 1" wrote, "Blah blah blah".

1/25/2019

So I decided not to change much from Zoey's current storyline -- I hadn't realized it, but the chapters I believed to not be so good ended up getting pretty well received with a fairly substantial amount of likes. The continuation of Zoey's story continues to be something I very much enjoy -- I feel as if others do, too. A suggestion came in -- in short, asking me to write up options for Tyler to not cheat within the storyline. That will, yes, be its own branch, and I intend to add further options within Zoey's branch earlier on to break it off and give a relatively happy ending to the Kaitlyn x Tyler arc. So yes, a Kaitlyn arc within the near future IS in the works -- but is tabled for now since I have another plotline in mind with a different female as of today.

I also intend to release about ten chapters all at once when I make a new branch so I'm not begrudgingly just trudging through chapter after chapter, leaving you on the edge of your seats. The first installment for each branch will always be the largest, so those who want another girl and don't care for the "just a friend from work" plotline can have some actual substance with another one.

1/30/2019

Phew. So, it turns out Zoey's story is taking a lot longer. I wanted to brush through it -- but I find that a little bit of a letdown, so I'm extending the time I'll be needing to finish her storyline by about a week or so. I don't think anyone is complaining. After I reach the end, I'll begin work on another girl. I hope you all enjoy it. After I get a few more into the other girl, I'll start on writing a "I've changed my mind" section for the areas where Tyler can get cold feet on Zoey and be with Kaitlyn. However that is still on the very far backburner.

Also I have decided that yes, I'll leave Zoey and Tyler's story open ended so others can write more scenarios with them if they wish.

2/7/2019

Nice. For the most part, the Zoey story is done. After what is ~100 total chapters, she's officially come to a close with two different endings. I do intend on finishing just ONE story on each ending branch before leaving it to sit for a while (ALSO I heavily encourage if you wish to add onto the story you do it there if you wish :) ) as I prepare for the second girl. Not quite sure where I want to take this other girl quite yet -- there are a few huge plot points to decide on for her (in my mind) as well as figuring out an ending, but I like where it's going so far.

I hope you all enjoyed Zoey's storyline -- I sure had fun writing it and I hope I have as equal amounts of fun writing this next girl as I did her.


Also, if you have any suggestions for girls to write about or specific scenes, PLEASE feel free to DM me or comment. I've written a few chapters like that for others in their storyline, so I'm not against it, so much as it doesn't break Chyoa's rules.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you have enjoyed what I've written. Please feel free to leave comments or message me questions that I can address. Enjoy!

Thank you for reading!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)