More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blammer Blammer

What now?

Gathering clothes and figuring out where to go

You dusted off a tattered rag from the wreck of your home and wrapped it around yourself. It was simple but you would be fine. Your godly body was still mostly bared. A tattered loincloth made easy access. That would help make seducing so much better.

Your mind wandered to your body. You'd set out soon but just what you could do made you curious. "So," you pondered with a husky girlish voice. That was different too. Biting your soft plump lips you roamed your smooth hands over your new body. "Just what can we do?" you asked aloud to your god passenger.

He piped up with his now familiar voice. "Your body is now perfect. You will not get sick or age. The elements will never bother you. Oral contact will allow you to learn tongues instantly. Only thing I cannot do is protect you from magicks. I can try but there might be a way past wards." He was so gentle in tone you still felt entranced.

The memories of your time together flooded back. "And sex?" You leaned against an ancient oak and moved your loincloth aside to see your erection. All eight inches of it throbbed with desire. Your new beautiful hairless face was flushed, your nipples perked up. There was no fighting this urge coursing through your body.

A soft laugh echoed in your head. "I have a feeling we will get along well," he replied before moaning as you gripped your cock. Your other hand went for your mouth. You licked and sucked at your fingers out of instinct. The taste of your new body was so remarkable. Sweet and light, almost addicting. Right now, you felt like a whore and wanted to act on it. last night you were a virgin and today you'd be on your knees for the first man walking by. "You, ah, will always feel virgin tight and have the stamina of-" his explanation cut short by your wet fingers probing your hole. Your lust couldn't be tamed now.

Your slender hand moved over your new erect manhood. One delicate finger fucked your tight ass. Both you and the love god lost your thoughts in the amazing sensations. The possibility that you would someday take way bigger than that slender finger made your heart race.

Once your digit brushed over that most sensitive spot inside you, you lost yourself. Your cum splattered on the ground in thick ropey strands for almost a minute. Knees buckled under you at the the whole new feeling. It was almost impossible to comprehend. Even for the love god in your head.

You sat down in the grass in front of the tree, your mind clear for the moment. Your body was at ease as the voice returned. "You will get used to the feeling in time. I am sure love making will help quell the urges of course. Lust and sex has now replaced hunger and food, you will find. With your new garments and anything you want to grab, let us be on our way."

He was right of course. You grabbed the barest of supplies you could muster. The voice was actually correct about the hunger thing. There was no growl coming from your stomach, even with all the activity. One last look over the land after you released your chickens and made your way out into this troubled world.

You go...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)