More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Gates of Genesis by DKRouga

A Modern World of Monsters

“Wait, seriously?”

“Indeed, Gina. This is yet another story with monstergirls in a contemporary setting.”

“I hope this is better then the last one.”

“I wouldn’t get your hopes up.”

“Oh, I won’t.”

“For you see, this time we are having a complete newbie, Gina.”

“Uuh!”

“Been a while since we featured a newcomer. Usually new authors aren’t that brave.”

“I like it. Means I get to crush the hopes and dreams of a noob!”

“So, we are reading Gates of Genesis, by DKRouga.

“Let’s crush him!”

“It is good to see you motivated for once.”

“That title is absolute cringe. Who the fuck wants to jerk off to bible stuff?”

“Ah, a classic beginners trap. A title should be enticing and give the reader an idea of what to expect. Going for a too artistic approach is not advised.”

“Uh! And no picture either! Even rejected Ted had at least a picture!”

“I am still salty about that pun.”

“And look at these tiny array of tags! Bwahahaha! And the pathetic few he has aren’t even good! Monster Girl? Comedy? Nobody is going to search for Comedy in their porn story, you tool!”

“Alright, alright, we should start.”

“No, I’m not done crushing yet.”

“sigh.”

“The category! The fucking category is in Romance and of course it’s private! Wouldn’t want anyone to add to your masterpiece, eh? Does this author even want people to read his shitty story? Oh, Look! A comment fishing for feedback! Don’t you have something to say about that one, Marcie? Don’t you want to correct his...*snrk* grammer?”

“Ehem. I believe that was intentional, Gina. It is a style of self depreciating humor.”

“No self needed for that! This nerd is going down!”

“So, you done, Gina? Can we finally start?”

“Yes, let’s do this!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, so this is the story of a fat orphaned loser nerd who got bullied. It’s a good thing we can change the name to Marcie!”

“…”

“Uh, what’s the matter, nerd? Want to go cry to mommy? Oh, right, you don’t have one! Kyahahahahahaha!!!”

“You had your morning coffee with three spoons of sugar again, didn’t you, Gina?”

“Whatever you say, nerd. So, this loser randomly gets a text on his phone that he gets accepted to some prestigious school or some anime bullshit like this.”

“It does come across as rather odd, but our protagonist is the type of person who happily accepts unsolicited offers from strangers to life with them.”

“Unfortunately, Marcie does not end up getting , uh sort of. She gets picked up by a girl named Nariko. Turn’s out Nariko’s mom just decided to bankroll this random dude’s education.”

“..can you please stick to one gender for the protagonist, Gina?”

“No. So, they drive to the house and Nariko starts playing videogames with Marcie and…”

“Before that.”

“What?”

“We have to talk about the general weirdness of this situation.”

“Uggggghhhh!!!”

“Picture this: You are invited to lodge for free with a stranger, a stranger that is also generous enough to pay for your education. You then get picked up by said stranger’s daughter and arrive at her house.”

“I read the story, Marcie.”

“Would your first impulse in this situation really be to play video games? Wouldn’t you introduce yourselves to that generous stranger first?”

“So, the main character is mentally retarded. Whoop di doo! Can we move on to the sex now?”

“Because if the author wanted to depict the character as socially inept that would have been one thing.”

“Oh, fuck me, you’re still going with this.”

“But the author doesn’t really do that. In fact the whole playing video games scene is used for titillation.”

“She does show Marcie her tits, yeah. Because the loser lost in a game.”

“Basically, what I’m trying to convey here is that the table setting is important. You can’t just skip over it to get to the saucy parts.”

“I certainly want to skip to the saucy parts.”

“By all means.”

“So, Nariko has some weird obsession with fat nerds and does some pretty hardcore flirting with Marcie.”

“Our protagonist is evidently a bit overwhelmed by this.”

“And then they are having sex!”

“Uh…”

“And she asks Marcie if she wants to have a harem!”

“Gina?”

“Like holy shit, what the fuck? Does the author not understand how basic human interaction works? That’s not how real life works, you weirdo!”

“To be fair, Gina, that does at least get somewhat explained.”

"Your soulcore. You amplify pleasure, don't you? I never would have thought someone like you would be that into sex. Then again, nerds tend to be pretty freaky in the sheets."

“I can confirm, Marcie gets pretty freaky.”

“Not what I was referring to.”

“Also, of course the nerd has some super power, of course he has.”

“Well, this story is a fantasy.”

“Is it, Marcie? Is it really? Because we are at freaking chapter 5 and there hasn’t been a single monster girl yet. Where are the promised monster girls, author, you fuck?”

“In chapter 6 apparently.”

“Suddenly they are all over the place! Did the author just all of a sudden decide he wanted monster girls in the story?”

“Maybe? For what it is worth, I do think having Nariko and her mother be both monster girls would have done a better job in setting the scene.”

“So, Marcie hangs out with Nariko, who brings him into a nerd store because Nariko has such a huge nerd fetish. They ran into a goblin girl who is also into nerds.”

You can't help but notice that her nose makes you want to boop it.

“I can relate to this feeling. It is even better when you can make them sneeze with a boop. Very pleasing.”

“Told you Marcie’s a freak.”

“Boop.”

“Acho!”

“I am pleased.”

“So, now Marcie is watching anime with the two girls. Alright, ok, at this point this is just nerd wish fulfillment!”

Despite what happened a bit ago, she looks very excited. A warm feeling fills your chest when you see her smile. For quite some time, you all sit there and watch the anime while just enjoying being around each other. Nariko actually takes to it even better than you expected. When she fell off the couch during one of the more intense moments, you made sure she was ok. Then you burst out laughing when it was confirmed that she was fine.

The credits of the final episode on the disc rolls. Both of the girls look happy and you feel a smile its way on your face. "I am going to go make some dinner. Are you staying, Eliza?" Your tone more hopeful than you intended.

“You know, Gina, something about the way these characters act just rubs me the wrong way and it is quite vexing that I can’t pinpoint it.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, Marcie!”

“You could almost call it a ludo-narrative dissonance, which is impressive in it’s own right. I wouldn’t go as far as call the characterization bad, just off. Hm, perhaps uncanny valley would be the most apt term here?”

“And I’m bored. Isn’t Marcie supposed to go to fucking school here?”

“He did, you decided to skip right over that part.”

“Eh, whatever. Let’s talk about the Gobbo sex.”

“...you definitely had too much sugar this morning.”

“Gobbo sex!”

“Alright, aright. What do you want to address?”

“Goblins are kinda cute. I think they are my third favorite monstergirls.”

“Ok, they aren’t really monstergirls but...”

“And this one isn’t brainwashed which is also a plus.”

“So...did you actually masturbate…”

“Eww! Of course not! As much as this guy resembles you, and trust me it’s uncanny, he has a dick! I am not masturbating to dicks!”

“Ok, ok.”

“Ugggghhh! Why can’t anybody write a cute story about a girl having sex with a girl goblin!”

“Don’t be absurd, Gina. Something like that will never happen.”

“And we are done. Wow! That was shit!”

“Eh, it wasn’t that bad.”

“It absolutely was, Marcie. I would give the author a wedgie, but I only wedgie girls and this virgin loser nerd sure ain’t one.”

“How can you tell?”

“It’s the story about a pathetic loser who just so happens to get everything he wants. The hot girls throw themselves at him and he has a magic power that makes him super sexy. I swear, this is the most blatant author self insert I ever came across.”

“Gina you just described 50% of all the stories we covered.”

“But this one’s extra pathetic! It just oozes insecurity!”

“Alright, I concede it, it is a bit self indulgent. In that case it is similar to the last story we read although this protagonist is much more pleasant.”

“But just as much a wet noodle.”

“This one is in essence a slice of life story. There is nothing inherently wrong with that. But there still needs to be some sort of adversity. Maybe the dragon girl who Gina so rudely skipped over will provide that?”

I hope dragon girl kicks the shit out of that lame nerd and steals his girl!”

“Pacing is an issue as well. That first sex scene with Nariko happened a bit too fast for my taste. I liked the initial teasing and wanted to see more of that.”

“Eh.”

“But all in all, I don’t think this is too bad of a setup. The grammar is way better then that initial comment indicated and the writing itself is decent. It needs work, particularly when it comes to human interaction, but there are no crippling problems. In the long run, I could see this turning out pretty good.”

“Oh, for fuck sake’s, Marcie! I’m getting a headache! You are way too nice to this noob!”

“I just don’t like scaring of new writers, you know? It is like kicking a puppy.”

“Whatever. This puppy is probably humping it to my insults anyways.”

“A disturbing imaginary. Don’t you have at least one positive to say?”

“Alright, I give the story one thing.”

“Yes?”

"Oh yeah. The soulcore helped, but his technique was awful. Like a monkey trying to find a lightswitch in the dark while blindfolded."

“For all your bitching about the MC’s weird behavior, it’s crazy how it perfectly depicts you!”

“...Gina”

“Yeeees?”

“Hide yourself somewhere in the house. Also you are getting very,very horny.”

“Bwuaah!”

“Now...where do we have the blindfolds?

“M-marcie? What are you doing?”

“You are free to play with yourself, but no cuming until this monkey finds your lightswitch.”

“Marcie! You fucking crazy bitch!”

“Be silent. Lightswitches don’t talk.”

“…!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)