More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thatguy91 thatguy91

Who finds the Boop Boop Ray Gun?

Gary

(Author note: Mixing things up. Almost wrote it in my curses but fit better here.)

A package. It always starts with a package. Gary came home from work to a box on his door step. He scoops it up and heads into his house on a dead end street. Opening it he sees what looks like a kids toy and a note.

Congrats on finding the Boop Boop Ray Gun. People with the ray gun can swap one thing between two targets. Side effects may vary depending on subconscious. Side effects might upset conscious mind. Only allowed to use reverse button once per day. Only affects most recent swap. Must wait 24 hours before swapping anything back manually. If the ray gun is broken in anyway, the reality will be locked as is. Be careful and have fun.

Reading the note, he quickly swaps the colors of his couch and coffee table. He decides the brown of each look better on the other and looks for next target. He spots his neighbor getting back from work and makes her suit pink by swapping the color with a ball her daughter left outside. "Sweet. Didn't even notice." he says setting down the ray gun and moving on with his night.

Gary have good night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)