More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

Who is the main character?

Gary, 23 years old

Gary is 23 years old, he has no job. He lives in a small apartment that implies a lonely nerd feeling when you enter it, he has an average sized body with a deadbeat looking face, brown hair, average facial features, and is wearing a shirt depicting Ronald Mcdonald fighting Bob Ross, And some jogging jeans. Right now he's also watching the news while eating a bowl of chips , suddenly a while bunch of prompty colorful title cards appear, evening-morning news24! "This just in !" Says a woman, she wears a business jacket along with a purple v shirt under with some earrings, she looks to be about 25 and has a bun with to go eith her black hair. " the new contagious virus known as AGS or Agressive Gullibility Syndrome has had a massive outbreak at downtown Lendin (that's near you) avenue as 53 women and 27 men have been infected with AGS, stay clear!" Exclaims the woman butting in, "hey... Hey shannon!" Says an unknown offscreen voice "you should take off your clothes it's pretty toasty!" Then requests the voice, "Oh yes thats true!" Answers Shannon as she takes off her jacket and v shirt underneath, her tan body is hot and reflective with skin similar to that of a really light colored potato, along with that her purple bikini bra perfectly emphasizes her breasts yet still covers them. "JIM! YOU LEFT IT ROLLING!!" exclaims a voice similar to that of an old man "aw crud!" Says the voice as the news suddenly cuts away into commercials.

Huh... Well that was weird

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)