More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Games of the Gods, by Hvast

“Marcie? The fuck am I even looking at?”

“Hmm..it appears to be some kind of human horse hybrid? Very strange.”

“And are that zero tags?”

“That is a bold choice.”

And yet there was a naked woman bathing in the cool water of a small waterfall falling down with melodic

“Melodic what, Author. MELODIC WHAT?”

“Hmm...”

“Ok, I get it. This is one of those weirdo authors right?”

“...you have to elaborate.”

“You know. Not that they aren't all weird, but you have the normal weirdos and the weirdo weirdos. I recently started to grade them on a scale from one to ten.”

“Uh...”

“For example, wilparu is a milque toast 1,engin as well. Then Sarckle(fuck you, Sarckle) is a bit higher up at a 2. Jerk I give a 3. That guy we featured last time? Eh...4. Dick Doctor...well I can't really rate him can I?”

“I withdraw my request.”

“But this guy? Yeah, he's an easy 7, maybe even an 8. Not the worst we had, but the night is still young.”

“Speaking of, I think we probably should get on with it.”

“Oh yeah, reading...sigh.”

“Reading Games of the Gods, by Hvast”, that is.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“That was not 10 chapters.”

“True, I am amazed that these stories somehow always manage to make it through the cracks.”

“God damnit, Marcie. What are we even supposed to say about this one?”

“Let me see, this is the story about two gods.”

“The furry fuck on the picture and some orc.”

“The orc deity is not happy with how his people are treated and pleads with the goddess of love to create a mutual understanding.”

“Furry girl agrees and sends one of her followers out towards the orc's territory so that she can become chief wiggums fucktoy or whatever.”

“Which causes a POV shift to Freya, a follower of Arana who travels into orc territory and promptly gets .”

“Yeah, that goddess is kind of a bitch.”

“And that more or less sums it up. I mean, there are only seven chapters.”

“This is all your fault, Marcie.”

“Look. I am sure we can salvage this. What do you think about the writing?”

“I guess it was fine. If there was more of it, that is.”

“For what it is worth, this could turn into a pretty unique story.”

“Yes, but it could also turn into complete garbage. I mean, orcs are pretty ugly right?”

“That they are. They are basically second tier fantasy fodder. Just slightly up from Goblins.”

“Then why the hell would I want to see them having sex?”

“While we did not read it, The Captive Prince had an orc branch and Monster Girl harem seems to have an Orc girl as well. So it is not that uncommon.”

“Ok, but that doesn't answer my question.”

“I think the focus here will be more on the interracial aspect.”

“Yeah, great.”

“Hm, let's see. I say the writing was pretty good. Aside from that missing word in the beginning I did not find a single error or grammar inconsistency.”

“I mean, not that hard to do with this little content.”

“Well then, Gina. Did you manage to masturbate to it?”

“Marcie, for fucks sake. You know the answer to this.”

“Oh sure. I am just padding.”

“Haahh..”

“So did...”

“No!”

“What a coincidence. Neither did I.”

“Oh geez, want to tell my why you couldn't get off to this story? Because I am dying to find out.”

“Sure. I would say I am just not into male . Especially not of the orc variety. Maybe if there where more chapters...”

“But that is the issue, Marcie. I don't see the general premise change much from Orc fucking Human.”

“Your point?”

“I just don't get how there could be anything of interest with that setting.”

“Ah, and that is where you are wrong, Gina. I think I actually figured out the allure for this.”

“Do tell.”

“Just think, it will be focused on the two gods in the beginning, as they keep pushing various Orcs and Humans together. Basically creating multiple mini stories that all are centering around the core premise.”

“Or, it could just focus on Freya and chief bumbfuck.”

“Yes, but that would be dreadfully boring. Only a fool would do that. Besides, its called games of the gods. Plural. This is clever foreshadowing that there will be multiple stories.”

“Look Marcie, you need to stop giving the hacks on this site so much credit. They wouldn't write for a porn site if they had actual talent.”

“Alright, alright. Well, this might not have been very insightful, but we did get to four pages. Which is a win in my books.”

“Next time write 10 chapters, you fuck.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)