More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SupeirorDragon SupeirorDragon

Which Multiverse do you choose

Game of Thrones-Verse

Reborn in the world of Game of Thrones Naruko will have to use body and skills to survive threw the game for the Iron Throne.

House Stark - Born as Jon Snow's sister Naruko Snow lived in Naruko is chosen by the Dragon of Lust Vaelix making her more lustful once reaching adulthood she goes upon trials as she rises to become a Queen or a to her lust.

House Lannister - Naruko is reborn as the twin sister of Jaime Lannister, the daughter of Tywin Lannister. During the Tourney of Harrenhal, Lyanna Stark wasn't the only one that was 'stolen' by Rhaegar Targaryen as she is fucked by Rhaegar giving birth to Visenya Targaryen. Years later Naruko Targaryen learns how kinky the Royal Family can be.

House Targaryen - Naruko is born as the daughter of King Rhaegar Targaryen and Queen Lyanna Stark-Targaryen. As her twin brother Jonothor "Jon" Targaryen is being fostered in the North by his uncle Ned. Naruko with her half-sister Rhaenys as they travel around Westeros doing the Making the Eighth.

Other House or common folk: Naruko is born in another house or region of Westeros or even possible across the Narrow Sea in Essos. Born in the common folk with no name or land behind her name as she lives her life not knowing what side she will choose or the sexual road of lust that will take her.

What Story will Naruko have in this Universe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)