More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Heavy Bone Heavy Bone

Who’s the first contestant?

Game Options

Just a quick description of the games that are available in this story. May add more as new ideas come to mind. If you have an idea, please let me know.

Hold the phone: Call a family member or friend of the contestant and have they hold a conversation for as long as possible, while someone toys with the contestant’s body.

Q&A with Johnny: the contestant will have a Q&A with the host, Johnny Johnson, while avoid being distracted by the sexy nude dancers and performers. If the contestant fail to respond to the host in 10 seconds or less, then they lose.

Pick the dick/cunt(couples): one member will be blindfold and the other, gagged. The blindfold have to find their way over to their partner, insert their dick into their cunt. Each couple will have 3 tries and a time limit of 10 minutes. When a mistake is made, a buzz with ring out to let the contestant know. If they succeed then the prize with be $10,000 x remaining minute on the clock.

Don’t Let On(couple or single): Invite a random stranger onto the stage, who knows nothing about the show. The contestant(s) will have to perform a sexual act in front of the stranger without letting them finding out. The more daring the act, the higher the prize will be.

Photoshoot: Johnny will take 5 close-up pictures of the contestant’s face. During this, the contestant will be constantly tease while maintaining a calm face. The pictures will be given to a panel of judges who will score it on a scale of 1 to 10. The final score will be the average of all the score from each judges. This score will be the multiplier for the prize. Difficulties are Finger($1,000), Oral($5,000), Toys($10,000), and Penetration($50,000).

Challenge Round:

Oral Exam: the contestant will lay down on a mattress and have someone eat them out(guy will have their dick suck). If they can avoid cumming within the time limit, then they won the game. Time limit is subjected to the difficulty that the contestant chooses. If they succeed, the prize will be $10,000 x (2, 5, 10) depending on the difficulty chosen.

Double-Or-Nothing: the contestant(s) will play a randomly selected game and if they win, then they win double their total prize money.

Back to the story.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)