More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Galactic Adventures: Star Wars, by Aqualis64

“We reached a milestone Gina, this is our tenth story to be featured.”

“Wow, great.”

“It is, isn't it? I never thought we received that much interest.”

“Why exactly are we doing this for free again? We should charge like 100 Bucks per review.”

"A clever scheme, there is but one problem."

"What?"

"You are under the assumption the writers here have money in the first place."

“You got me there, so whats on the menu today?”

Galactic Adventures: Star Wars, by Aqualis64

“Waaait, isn't this the fuckboi we already featured?”

“Yes, he submitted a second story.”

“You got to be kidding me! That makes the whole 10 story achievement completely pointless!”

“I wouldn't go that far. Requests are slowing down, we have to take what we get. For the reccord, if any of our readers want to submit a second story, you are welcome to. Altough new authors will take precedence."

"For the reccord, I am not ok with this and will bite you."

"I'm sure some wouldn't mind that."

"Don't make me vomit. So, this is about Star Wars, huh? Meh. Bet, you love this one, given the nerd you are."

"I have a passing interest in the subject. But actually it's about a guy receiving godlike powers and getting transported into a alternate reality that happens to be set in the Star Warse Universe."

“This is the exact same thing as last time!”

“We can customize our name this time tough, hm..I take the male....First name: Marcie...Last Name...”

“Huh, actually what is your last name?”

“...”

“Marcie?”

“I quite like Storm, so let's go with that. Marcie Storm sounds pretty badass.”

“Okay....”

“You can be the female character.”

“Sure...”

“Well then, a long, long time ago..."

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“I have to admit that was somewhat unexpected, a gender choice.”

“Haa...”

“So the names where for the male and female path respectively. How do you like to be called Gina Stormwalker?

“Don't even...”

“I suppose we should get on with the story. Basically Girl dies, meets a hot goddess, has sex with her and gets transported into the Star Wars universe. Man, I'm jealous.”

sniffle

“What?”

“N-Nothing! I'm fine! Totally fine! Let's get on with it.”

“As I was saying, this girl gets god like powers and is transported to Coruscant, which, in case you are wondering, is the home planet of the Federation.”

“Oh wow, I care so much!”

“Unfortunately our protagonist is interested in one thing and one thing only. Sex. Particular sex with Twi’leks“

„I looked them up on google, and they are kinda hot.“

„You aren't ok with , but aliens are fine?”

“That's not the same thing!”

“Anyways, the main character still has that patented Aqualis64 psychotic streak in her which makes her a psychopathic killer without remorse, but she is somewhat more of a decent person.”

“I mean she just wants to kill rapists and have fun, a bit of a nymphomaniac sure...”

“Yes, you two are quite similar.”

“We are not!”

“But you did masturbate to it right?”

“Ghhh...yes, the clothing store scene was very..haaa...”

“Ah yes, getting dressed by someone is a very peculiar fetish, but I'm happy it turned you on.”

“Gah! No I mean I...I just want more sexy aliens!"

“I suppose the tale did come to a very abrupt halt ten chapters in.”

“What the hell? The other story dragged on forever, and this one is the exact opposite!”

“Yes, it also stopped right when it was about to get more action, with Gina storming an alien trafficking ring.”

“Imagine the orgy we could have had with the rescued girls! It's not fair! I wanted to read more!”

“We probably didn't sufficiently discuss the plot, but that because there really wasn't much to discuss here. The girl spend her entire time shopping, going to clubs and having sex.”

“Seriously.”

“Still, while the story was once more quite meandering I enjoyed it a lot more then "Bringer of Light". If Aqualis manages to find the plot this has the potential to be really good.”

“Eh, it will probably just be hundreds of chapters of fuck all happening again.”

“There is a slight possibility of that happening, yes. I also take issue with the fact that, while Pink did set some limitations to Gina's godly powers, they aren't explained to the reader at all.”

“That just gives Aqua an excuse to do whatever he wants.”

“It is rather convenient. For his next omnipotent indulge fest, I really hope he sets some clearly specified ground rules first. I believe that will make the narrative much more griping.”

“You are having way too high expectations for this bozo.”

“Perhaps, I just like to see the good in people.”

“...”

“What?”

“You know what's what. Stop it.”

“Gina, everything will be fine.”

hic

“Sorry about that. I think we will wrap this up now. Gina likes this one, so continue it.”

“...”

“Goodbye, everyone.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)