More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by blockallen70 blockallen70

Who are they? What happens next?

Gail and Sam

Her name is Gail. She’s 20 years old ,5ft 6inches tall with 36C bust long black hair and a tight butt that she loves to show off . His name is Sam and he is her brother's friend.

Gail had just stopped at her brother’s apartment. She knocked on the door and there was no answer, so she used her key and entered the apartment. She first went to the kitchen to get some water and then seated herself on the couch in the living room.Gail started to hear running water, so she went back into the kitchen to check and there was no water running there, so she went to check the bathroom.

To her surprise, she saw her brother's friend Sam taking a shower and stroking his big cock. She just kept staring at Sam’s cock. She decided to stay behind a wall so Sam could not see her, and continued to watch him stroke his cock. . She was becoming very horny and could feel her panties starting to get wet.

She had to do something, so the first thing was to open her blouse and free her tits. She began to squeeze her nipples. They were beginning to get hard. Gail moaned so slightly, hoping Sam would not hear her. Gail kept playing with her tits but needed to finger fuck her pussy so one handle squeezed her nipple and the other hand slipped in under her panties. She stuck two fingers in her wet pussy and again moaned a little louder than before.

Her eyes are closed as she continues masturbating, she is suddenly brought back to reality when she opens her eyes and sees Sam standing in front of her stoking his massive cock. Gail licks her lips and drops to her knees and motions to Sam to get closer so she can taste his cock. Sam gets closer and Gail grabs his cock like a dog going for a bone.She then spits into one of her hands and tries to wrap it around his cock but it is so thick and big she needs both hands. With them both wrapped around his monster cock she starts slowly rubbing up and down his cock shaft, she then sees the pre-cum sipping out of the cock head and rubs it along the side of the cock shaft. Gail then takes her tongue and circles the cock head a few times, then licks up down his shaft and then sucks on his balls. Sam can’t take much more of this and tells Gail to open her mouth so he can fill it with his cum. Gail can’t wait and opens her mouth to a steady stream of warm thick cum from his haft.

Once Sam has stopped coming, Gail stands up and opens her mouth to show Sam she has his whole load still in her mouth. Sam pulls her closer and says, “Kiss me with your mouth full I want to taste my cum”. Gail cant believe what she just heard and is so excited she sticks her tongue full of Sam's cum into his mouth. Gail can hear him moan lightly, and then they go back and forth with his cum in each other’s mouths.

What does Gail want to do next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)