More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Paddywagon616 Paddywagon616

What happens in town?

Gabrielle puts on a show!

As aphrodite's magic compeled her to walk into town gabrielle turned bright red with embrassment walking through the market square the vendors and customers turning to stare at her in shock at first before the jeers and cat calls started.

(Whoooo nice tits lady cute butt too,

Great pussy i would love to stick my dick in their,

Now you should be ashamed of yourself struting around in the nude displaying yourself for all the world to see,

As she reached the center of town gabrielle thought that she could not be anymore humilated when she felt aphrodites magic begin to compel her to dance.

(No aphrodite please not this haven't i been humilated enough already!)

Even as she thought this she felt her body starting to get into a sensual rhytam gyrating her hips shaking her ass to the growing audience running her hands along her body up to her breasts begning to play with them cressing her nipples intill they became hard then kneeding her tits softly at first but growing harder and rougher into they were sore then moving her hand down to her pussy and beging to masterbate sticking her finger in and out at a frantic pace the pressure building intill with a great rush of heat and pleasure she came her bodily juices running down her legs.

After finishing she thought she would finally be free after this ultimate humilation but instead she found herself hornier then ever looking round the square at the large crowd gathered round her men and women young and old their must be almost a hundred of them and she knew that she would have to fuck every single one of them for this to be over.

Does she fuck them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)