More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Gabbie Hanna

Gabrielle Jeannette Hanna (born February 7, 1991) is an American YouTuber, Viner, author, comedian, actress, and singer-songwriter. She started her career on the popular streaming service, Vine. She has since risen to fame through YouTube, gaining over 6,000,000 subscribers. In April 2018, she was nominated for an iHeartRadio Social Star Award. Prior to being nominated, she released a poetry book titled Adultolescence. Hanna has also pursued a musical career, releasing 5 singles and 2 promotional singles as of 2018; her first being "Out Loud" in 2017. Her debut studio album This Time Next Year is slated for release in 2019. Also in 2017, Hanna starred in Joey Graceffa's YouTube Red series, Escape the Night, as herself portraying a Vaudevillian during the Victorian era. She plans to release a clothing line and second book soon.

Early life :

Hanna was born in New Castle, Pennsylvania and has six siblings. Hanna is of Lebanese, French, and Polish descent. Her first job was as a cashier at a local Pizza Joe’s in her hometown.

She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in psychology and communications. She was a member of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority.

Before starting on Vine, Hanna worked as a bartender in Indiana, Pennsylvania and a waitress in her hometown of New Castle. She then moved to Ohio for another job and eventually moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue an acting career and focus on her role as a social media influencer.

While starting to make it big on Vine, Hanna worked for a marketing company that sold products out of a Sam's Club. She quickly became the top salesperson in the United States for the company, However, she departed from the company after realizing it was essentially a pyramid scheme.

Personal life :

In early 2018, Hanna began semi-publicly dating a man who fans dubbed the "mystery man". He often appeared in her Vlogs and Instagram Stories with his face blurred out or covered by an emoji. On July 4, 2018, Hanna released a lengthy video about a pathological liar she dated. In the video, she confirms it was the "Instagram mystery man". In an interview with Genius Verified, Hanna confirmed that the "mystery man" was the inspiration for her song "Honestly".

Hanna has openly discussed her struggles with depression multiple times. She has also opened up about her struggles with eating disorders and body dysmorphia.

In an interview with Adam Grandmaison, Hanna stated she was raised Catholic and believes in God, but doesn’t agree with some of the Catholic stances on topics such as homosexuality and sex before marriage.

Where is Gabbie when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)