More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

Which game was he playing and which character?

GTA V as Michael

He was in some ways the same as he had been with the body of a middle-aged man, he dressed in swimwear beside a pool outside a house he recognised as Michael's from GTA V. Michael's wife Amanda was dressed in gym wear while Michael's daughter Tracy was lounging by the side of the pool dressed in a tiny bikini.

Ed caught his reflection in the glass French doors of the house, he did indeed look like Michael. He walked towards the door and studied his reflection more closely, every wrinkle, every grey hair showed that he was indeed Michael. The revelation caused Ed to panic and he stumbled backwards as he tried to comprehend what had happened and where he was.

He fell backwards into the pool and spluttered in the water until he eventually regained his feet. The panic of falling into the water snapped him out of his immediate panic and he examined his surroundings again. Yes this was the modded version of Michael's house he loaded the game, yes the characters wife was leaning forward giving him a view of her cleavage as she bent forward, yes the characters daughter was lounging by the pool in a bikini as she tanned herself.

Ed didn't stare at Tracy for too long, it seemed creepy to stare at his characters daughter, plus she had proven to be a stereotypical selfish teenage girl. Ed had loaded a mod to make less irritating but through playing the game had developed paternal feelings for her so he averted his gaze, ashamed of his own creep factor.

He walked over to Amanda who greeted him pleasantly "how are you dear?"

Ed answered truthfully "I'm a little confused I'm afraid".

Like most content of Ed's games Amanda had been heavily modded and was barely recognisable to the vanilla character which allowed her greater responses. "You sound stressed dear, what's wrong?" she asked sounding concerned.

"I don't know how I got here" Ed replied as the seriousness of the situation plagued his subconscious.

"Remember what our therapist told us, we get here through our own choices. Mindfulness of ourselves and our surroundings will lead us to enlightenment" Amanda answered almost smugly.

That sounded like the shit her former yoga instructed spouted, the one she'd cheated on him with, well cheated on Michael, but he was the character so...

Ed's brain hurt.

"I need a drink" Ed muttered and entered the house to get a couple of whiskeys to take the edge off. The maid was cleaning the kitchen, only instead of the middle aged woman earning a living she had been modded to the porn version of a Latina maid. She was in her early 20s, petite with breasts which would unbalance her in real life, she was wearing a tight French maid outfit, when she bent over to dust Ed could clearly see her black silk panties.

Ed felt a stirring in his pants as he watched her bend over again to dust when Amanda walked past him telling him she was going upstairs for a shower.

Does Ed stay with the maid, follow Amanda or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)