More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

Which game was he playing and which character?

GTA V as Franklin

He was standing on the street beside an extremely expensive car, some well dressed ladies sauntered past complimenting him. Ed was unused to receiving compliments from... well... anyone and stood confused. He caught his reflection in a shop window and walked up to study it, he was a young black guy dressed in expensively branded clothes with a plethora of bling covering him. If someone were to shine a light on him at night the reflection from all the gold would blind them. He looked exactly like Franklin from GTA V.

Ed backed away from the window, shocked at the implications of where and who he found himself. When he bumped into the car he started to put two and two together, this was his characters car after all. The car opened for him and he sat inside it, it as essentially an upgraded version of a Ferrari, he would never see one in real life but since he had completed the game and manipulated the stock market he was a young billionaire so in theory could buy anything or anyone he wanted. The world was his oyster, the only question was, what to do with it.

What does Ed decide to do as Franklin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)