More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

Which world gets the book? Who gets the book? What do they do?

GOT/ASOIAF

It came to a stop in front of a slightly different portal and reached out beyond said portal, both paths leads to basically the same world. To the very northern point of the one continent you had zombies and their icy overlords. In the path there were also giant icy spiders. ‘Ah hell no please don’t let them find me’ the book thought, it continued looking. Little beings and so many gods and goddesses all over the world, there were dragons, dire wolves, even mammoths and giants. There were kings, lords and peasants. Swords, bow and arrows there was even magic. Obviously there was corruption and intrigue, backstabbing arseholes galore in both paths.

It made its’ decision and launched itself through the portal. It emerged slipping by the verity’s deities, some looked uninterested, some curious, certain ones were angry or annoyed by it. Other ones watched amused at the chaos it could cause. It then hurtled downwards towards the ground and to be found.

To the weirder of this book,

Know that you hold my most powerful creation, The Reality Book, with this anything you write in it will become reality. Yes reality will mild itself around what you have written only you as the owner will have knowledge about both realties. This means you are now my amusement little being. So go amuse and entertain me, I’m watching but will no longer be seen or heard from after this message.

Signed A Bored as fuck all powerful being.

Which path did it take?

When abouts in the timeline will it land?

Where does it land?

Who got the book?

Why this person? (The answer is for shits and giggles to amuse the creator)

What is their position in life?

How will they use it?

Leave suggestions in comments and feel free to add to the paths or make your own.

Who? What? When? Where? Why? And How?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)