More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Fuu

Fuu Teoming

  • Leader of the group, almost by default. Fuu is an athletic woman, with a gymnast’s body, toned muscles and perky b-cup breasts. She has hazel eyes and black hair which she generally keeps back in a ponytail. Approximately 24 years old
  • She was raised from childhood at a monastery, mastering complex martial arts techniques with her hands, feet, and her trusty glaive. The bladed staff never leaves her side, surrounding her in combat with a flashy, whirling barrier of . She is highly nimble, owing to her training, and commands a small bit of holy magic, dedicated to seeking out and destroying evil.
  • Fuu is serious and noble hearted, focused almost entirely on her goal of destroying villains wherever she might find them in the name of all that is good. Despite her determination and combat prowess, Fuu was sheltered from reality for most of her life due to her monastic upbringing, and is often caught unaware by simple facets of reality.
  • Fuu wears a set of fairly light armor comprised of her long, flowing robes, and a breast plate.
  • Fuu is gifted with some magical ability and protection from the Gods, including an ability to ward off most mental and physically effecting enchantments, and the ability to enchant her blade with holy light, causing it to sear the flesh of enemies it strikes and deal irreparable damage to undead beings.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)