More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Male or Female?

Futa/ Dick Girl

Luna was sitting in the bathroom at school, she did not have a class at this time, so she liked to come to sit in one of the stalls as she did not want to chat with the other girls about boy's, as she had a secret, she was a shemale, or what she likes to call herself, a futa, so she sat there in the stall rubbing her cock, fantasizing not about boy's but about the girls in school, she would think about stripping the mean cheerleaders, sliding her cock into there big slutty mouths, or slamming her cock in and out of there wet pussy's, blowing her load over there face's.

'BEEP...Beeep'

her thoughts where interrupted by her phone went off.

"Oh what now" said Luna getting her phone out of her skirt pocket and looking at the screen.


Penis App Download Complete: do you wish to Run now or Run later


"what the, what type of joke is that, penis app..how did it know i have a penis...." said Luna as she tried to delete the app while blushing, but it will not delete, there was no delete button for the app, running a virus scan came up clean, so she clicked on the Run Now to see what the app was.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Congratulations on Downloading The PENIS APP 2.0

now is your chance for the greatest sex year of your life, just fallow the three step's to start.

step 1.- Take a pic of your hard penis with the app

step 2.- chose what you want from the menu

step 3. hit apply

step 4. go fuck

Thank you and enjoy

(Click here to take Pic)


check out the app by taking the pic? or go back to class

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)