More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Fun Under The Sun

As the sand touched Renee's toes through her flip-flops she smiled warmly at the setting before her. A vast array of sand and sea, with people from all over the town on this particularly hot day. Renee closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of fresh air, before opening her eyes widely to a loud shouting of “HEADS UP!”

Seeing a volleyball hurdling toward her face Renee sidestepped instinctively through years of sports bringing her hand up to catch the ball immediately. The momentum from her arm caused her chest to wiggle ever so slightly near exposing her left nipple which Renee then fixed quickly. Although when being stripped she usually had no control due to the actions of her bullies; Renee was easily, mostly, aware of when something was going to take off her clothes. Other than the loose string on the right side of her bottoms that surprisingly remained intact.

Erica nudged at Tracy who looked over toward their prey. A beach party was the perfect opportunity to strike. “Guess we can't get her while changing.” Erica sighed as she looked at a group of boys eyeing Renee's plump rear mostly covered by her suit. She sneered as Tracy assuredly patted her back.

“You can sit this one out, I'm gonna wait for her to head into the water.”

As Renee and her friends found a spot to lay their towels and bags, Francesa had shown up surprising the cherry haired vixen with a bear hug spinning her around. By doing this when Francesa set Renee down, a finger got caught and began to loosen Renee's top stopping just before it became untied and not enough for the ginger to notice.

“How's it going guys?” Francesa asked as Zeke placed an arm around Renee's shoulder kissing her cheek causing to break into a small grin.

“Things have been going pretty good. We hit Funco Park last week.” Zeke replied as Renee's face went white remembering what had occurred.

“But yeah other than that, ready for this year to be over.” Maddie interjected trying to change the subject immediately.

“Zeke! We could use you for our team!” Marcus, a fellow classmate shouted towards him as Zeke looked toward Renee who nodded in approval.

“I'm just gonna go take a swim, don't worry about me, Maddie and Francesa will watch over me.” Renee assured giving her beloved boyfriend a kiss on the nose. He smiled and ran off toward the game of volleyball as Francesa began laying down applying suntan lotion over her body.

Maddie looked over and saw Erica near the concession stand shaped as an icicle for some reason, glaring in their direction. Maddie had wanted to confront Erica for the longest time about how she had plighted Renee, and saw the chance to talk to the former teammate.

“Hey Renee, you want anything from the stand?”

“Nah I'm just gonna go out and test the waters real quick!”

“I'll be right back sweetie, Francesa….”

“Yeah yeah I'm paying attention.” Francesa replied, sitting up, keeping her eyes on Renee as she made her way to the ocean.

Erica looked out at Renee heading toward the water smirking slightly as she glanced at Tracy, who was busy flirting with Chad. When she looked back towards her prey, Maddie was standing right in front of her.

“What is your problem with Renee?” Maddie spoke in a demanding tone to which Erica just scoffed.

“What's her problem keeping her clothes on?”

“I'm pretty sure it's because you are helping Tracy do it.”

“Nah, Renee's a bold, young woman trying to experience her primal urges.”

“You know for a fact how afraid she is of being naked since you both were on the hockey team.”

“The same team she got me cut from?”

“You got yourself cut! You were being unhinged and constantly thrown in the penalty box. Ms. Wagner demanded Renee to do her dirty work.”

“...wait what…?” Erica paused as she never considered the coach was the actual reason.

“Renee didn't want to, but it was clear your coach didn't want to deal with you. So she shoved it off on Renee. Is that why you've been helping Tracy?”

“I didn't know...” the flashes of Renee pleading for mercy while being stripped entered Erica's mind

“Renee is always there for her friends, family, and team. And this whole semester is a prime example of why you were cut. Maybe grow up and be an actual teammate for once.” Maddison remarked as she walked past Erica who was stunned looking out at Renee, then at Tracy, contemplating what she should do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)