More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Into The Ocean

Renee headed down to the water's edge and stepped in as a small wave broke at her feet. The water was warm and very inviting. “Mmm yeah, that feels great.” Renee said with a smile as she waded out a little ways, the small waves cresting around her knees, then her waist. She finally dove forward and into the warm water, swimming a few strokes under water before coming up and swimming across the surface. It felt soo good. She swam out farther into the waves.

But after a minute or so, Renee felt a tugging at her bikini bottom, and then a slight release. She gasped and stopped all at once, quickly reaching back. She grabbed her bottoms as they slid down to her knees. One of the ties had come undone.

“Oh no you don't!” she gasped, now standing in shoulder deep water. The small waves seemed a little bigger out here, and each time one passed by, she would actually be lifted off the sandy floor of the ocean, then gently set back down. It made getting her bottoms back in place tricky. She noticed, however, that the water felt kind of nice on her now bare backside, and even more nice rushing between her legs now that her bottoms were at her knees.

“Oooooo…” Renee squeaked out loud. But then quickly pulled them up as she realized just how many people were around, she knew that no one could see her, but she just could not bring herself to continue with this bottomless escapade.

She re-tied the bottoms tightly and continued to swim, out to a point where she could no longer touch the bottom with her toes. It happened suddenly, Renee was in the middle of a stroke, when she felt a pulling at her legs, that swept up to her waist, then her shoulders, and yanked her under.

“MMmpphpm!!” The cherry haired woman struggled to stay above, but soon found herself pulled under, all the way to the sand. A wave had just gone past, and the undertow had caught the ginger and yanked her down. Renee's peachy posterior bumped against the sandy ocean floor as she frantically clawed upwards to get a breath of air. Renee tumbled forward, with no control over her direction, and was suddenly thrust upwards, feet first. She could feel that her feet and legs up to her knees had broken the surface, so she spun her shoulders with all of her strength, then kicked over so that she was right side up.

Renee managed above the surface long enough to take a deep inhaled breath, before the undertow caught and dragged her under again. This time, it was more violent, and Renee literally tumbled across the ocean floor, grabbing frantically at anything to try and right herself to swim back towards oxygen.

Renee's mind was blank, and she switched into survival mode. She was pissed off that she was such a strong swimmer, but here she was getting her ass kicked by some waves and currents. The senior was again spit up to the surface, and this time, she managed to swim a few strong strokes towards shore in an attempt to free herself from the powerful current. It worked, again for a minute.

Renee once again got caught up, and was this time dragged down to the bottom face first. She tried to claw at the sand to steady herself, then push back up to the surface, but the current was just so strong. It violently pulled her along the ocean floor as she thrashed about, trying to break free. Finally she was thrust skyward again. For the third time the ginger was returned to the surface, and this time she kicked free of the ocean’s clutches, with several strong, quick strokes towards shore. She swam until she reached a point where she could stand.

“Oh my God!” her heart pounded, as she was out of breath. Renee was shaking a little bit, and tears welled up in her eyes. What a rush, but she had managed to survive. “Oh thank God!” she thought, now realizing that she was at a safe distance from where the waves were cresting. She took a moment to compose herself after her very real, scary and life-threatening ordeal. She wiped the salt water and tears from her eyes, and started to calm down a bit. She looked to the shore, and of all the people both in the water and on the beach, no one seemed to have noticed her plight. Not even the lifeguard who sat in her chair almost right in front of Renee! This was far more scary than any of the streaking escapades she had become reluctantly known for.

“OK, swim time is over!” she decided, and started to wade back towards shore. As Renee walked though, she noticed something, a sensation? Something was a little different. But it felt oddly familiar to her. Another step and she felt some bits seemed to bounce a little more loosely. Like when she wasn't wearing….

“Nonono!” she shouted to no one thankfully listening, and quickly slid her hands down to her hips. Her fingertips found nothing but bare skin. She quickly ran her hands all the way down to her feet, nothing. Her bottoms were no longer on her body. That’s when she noticed her top was also absent from her chest! She was once again without a stitch on her floating body.

Renee whimpered to herself looking frantically for any of the cover she had on. Seeing the tattered fabric that remained of her top half not too far from her location, Renee swam as fast as possible toward it. When she reached out to grab the remains of her swimsuit, a seagull screeched loudly and grabbed it believing it was some tasty carp flying off with her only cover. Her bottoms floated in front of her, but only the strings, the rest of the cloth was caught on some reef.

She looked towards the shore seeing pretty much all of the senior class laughing and hollering at the events going on. The vixen then noticed all the other people on the beach. Locals, tourists, young, old, families, all lining the beach and in her way of her bag containing her clothes and towel. None of them had known she was in her tanlines, but she knew she would never hear the end of this either after today. This time, Renee had no one but nature to blame for her state of undress.

She was floating in the middle of the ocean with nothing on her, and it was getting cold as the clouds hid behind the sun. Her pink nipples began to puff up as her breasts floated above the water despite Renee's attempts to conceal them. The water began to rock her back and forth as Renee brought both her hands to her mound desperately using her elbows to conceal her buoyant chest.

“What am I going to do…”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)