More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yesimdirty yesimdirty

What adveture do I have?

Fucking my boss

I have a job in an office where I am the secretary but you would call me the sex-retary. By order of my boss I am to be nude at work which I do not mind because I love to show off and attract the lust of all of the men that are there. Women are jealous of me but the ones that are smart are not jealous and also want to have sex wit h me.

My boss Mr. Johnson call me into his office and said " Lucy I am horny it is time for you to do your job" which he mant to please him. He kiss me and play with my boobs and I like that, I kiss him back too with tongue and motuth and let my hand go over his body.

Then was time suck his very big dick. I like dicks that are big so after he removed his clothes to show his good body ,, he is 40 years old but work out every day has good abs and some chest hair and a very big penis. I stroked him to erection and then I put my lips on the dick and I started to suck with a sexual noise.

slurp slurp

"Oooooooh" moaned Mr Johson.

slurp slurp

He strained to keep from blowing his cum right at there that moment because it was so intense and good so I slowe down and lick very slow up and down his shaft and his balls with my tongue. I licked him at the base then up his long dick to his hard full head of his dick dripping out pre-cum which I tasted.

He take me to the couch and lays down so he is on the bottom and I am on the top. We can 69. I suck more on his big penis and he start to lick my pussy. My horny lips are wet and dripping into his mouth and he puts his tongue in my pussy and licks up the tasty wet pussy which arouses me greatly.

I decide I need to fuck now so I climb onto the top of him and put my hands on his body and start to ride on top. Boucning up and down and riding his big penis with my tight hole feeling him going in and out which makes me feel very good. "Oooooh" I moan with him and fuck him.

bounce bounce

He lfikes it and he wants more his hand reach out and grab on my hips and push me harder so I fuck harder like the eager horny slut I am he says " Ride me Lucy Ride my big hard dick!!!" and I ride his big hard dick feeling it deep inside of my fuck hole.

bounce bounce

My big boobs jiggle up and down with every passionate fuck of my body on his hard erect penis. IA moaning louder and more exitedly with the hard fucking. "OOOHH OOOOOH OOOOOH OOOOOHHHHHH" HIs cock feels so good inside of me!!!

My body explodes into orgasm with his big penis and I scream and shake my body feeling my exploding orgasm of cum on him! "OOOOOHHH OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOHH"

He grabs me and shoves me on my back now he is on top of me drilling his massive dick into my hot pussy that is so wet. He give me no rest even after I have already cum very hard but he keep fucking me and I am still honry.

He keeps putting his dick into my pussy over and over very hard so I can't withstand the pleasure and I cum again "OOOOOOHHH" even harder pussy so wet and squirting with pleasure.

He feels his dick get tense and his balls so big and full of his semen so he pull his dick out of my hole and goes "Uhhhhhhhhhh" and jerk one two times and shoots out a big massive load of hot creamy cum all over my body!!! He moan and keep shooting until I am covered in his hot sticky cream cum which I love to lick up and taste.

"You have earned your money!!!!" he say proudly.

Who do I fuck now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)