More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Fucked at Fifty

My wife Julie’s fiftieth birthday was today and she was going out with her friends for a birthday party. They were going for drinks and then to Dancing Barry’s a male strip club.

“How do I look?” she said as she stepped into my home office

“You look great,” I said and I meant every word. At fifty she was trim and well toned, with large, firm breasts, a tight ass and a beautiful face. She was dressed in a tight red cocktail dress, black pumps, and just the right amount of makeup to highlight her beauty. My wife was barely 5 feet tall, but the heels added three inches to her height. She weighed barely 100 pounds and I had always enjoyed how much smaller she was than me. I was ready to fuck her just looking at her. As I reached for her she danced away out of my grasp slapping my hands away.

“You can have some fun later, and I don’t want you to wrinkle my dress. I’m sure a few hours at the club will get me revving.” Then she asked, “Are you sure my boobs aren't showing too much?”

I looked at her again and she was wearing an off the shoulder tight red dress that pressed the top half of her firm, ample tits out of the dress. I felt a pang of jealousy as I thought about other men ogling her tonight but I said, “Well you can count on men not looking you in the eye tonight, but your tits looks damn good to me.”

She smiled and said, “OK, as long as it’s not inappropriate for a woman my age.” Just then there was a honk in the driveway.

“Oh, that’s Katie," my wife said. "Now pick me up at midnight at the club. I don’t want them to get me too drunk.”

"I’ll be there," I said to her and she disappeared out the door after wrapping a black shawl around her bare shoulders.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)