More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 72 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Fuck the stairs—take the escalator

I follow Heather closely up the stairs. About halfway up, I yield to temptation, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to a stop. I cup one bountiful tit in each hand, stroking her soft curves with my fingers while their weight rests in my palms; the tips of my middle fingers play with her quivering nipples. I press into her, my cockhead nestled into the backs of her thighs, and kiss her spine, from the back of her neck down between her shoulder blades.

Heather purrs and shifts herself, spreading her legs to make room for my prick between them. She reaches down and rubs my mushroom along her snatch. I moan into her back and move my hands to capture her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs, then pinch them both lightly. She gasps and bends her knees a little, bringing her dripping fuckhole down just over the tip of my cock. I moan more loudly. After a moment, I come to myself a little and start twirling her titbuds, which sets her mewling.

“Fuck, lover, that’s not fair,” Heather says roughly, when she can pull herself together enough to speak. “If you don’t stop, we’re going to end up falling backwards down the stairs—and I really don’t want my parents to find us that way.”

“You could just let me fuck you right here,” I murmur slyly into her back. “Have you ever had sex on the stairs before?”

“No,” Heather says, more than a hint of laughter in her voice. “Maybe sometime we’ll try it, but—can you behave long enough to let me get you to my bed?”

“I’ve behaved too long as it is,” I reply, dropping a hand to palm Heather’s furry mound. I push two fingers into her juicy quim and capture her clit between them; when I wiggle it gently, she moans and arches her back. This puts her in perfect position for me. My hand in her sex holds her in place as I thrust firmly into her fucktunnel. She gasps and shudders, then leans forward and braces herself on her hands against the stairs.

“I—I—I didn’t—ooooooooh, fuuuuuuuuuck,” Heather says, trying half-heartedly to resist—until I start moving. Then, she starts moaning and pushing her ass back against me as I thrust.

I lost my hand on her succulent boob when she leaned forward, so I lean forward as well to recapture it. I press my shoulder into the wall to help keep me off her back, since my hands are busy on her body. Once I’m confident I can keep pistoning her cunt, diddling her clit and kneading her tit all at the same time without falling on her, I bend my head toward her ear and say in a low voice, “Behaving didn’t get me anywhere—and you’re just too fucking sexy to resist. Your pussy is mine, and I will fuck you whenever I want, wherever I want. If you’re really good, I may be able to make it all the way to your bed without taking you on the hallway floor.”

“Fuck, Andrew, that’s hot,” Heather moans. “Give it to me good and hard, lover—take what you want—fucking take me, baby—make me your own personal slut. Make me your little cumslut, your tit-slut, your cockwhore. Fuck me harder, stud, faster . . . pound my little pussy with that big fucking mommy-maker—feels so good stretching my hot little pussy . . . Fuck, baby, pinch my nipple just like that, just like that—squeeze my girls, lover, pinch my nipple while you fuck that pussy—yeah, just like that on my hot button—just—just—more—more—more—”

I give Heather everything I’ve got, fucking her as hard and fast and deep as I can. “Yeah, lover, yeah,” she pants, egging me on. “You like that pussy? Does it feel good fucking that sweet pussy with your big fuckstick? Fuck, this is hot—you having your way with me like a wanton little slut, out here where anyone could walk in and see . . . Does that make you horny, stud? Does it turn you on, knowing you can just pull out your big thick cock right and have me right here on the stairs?”

“You know it, sexy girl,” I say roughly. “You want this cock, don’t you? You need this cock, and you’ll do anything to have it, won’t you?” Heather moans loudly, nodding. “Baby, you’re going to get as much of it as you can handle, because I’ll never get enough of this.” She moans louder and turns her head for a kiss. “I love how good your hot little pussy feels wrapped around my dick, and I love playing with your perfect tits while I fuck you. I love knowing the sexiest girl in the world is my own personal cockslut. You like that, baby? Show me how much you like it. Cum for me. Cum hard on my cock. Let me feel you lose control and go crazy for me.”

That does it for Heather, who throws back her head and howls like a wolf in heat. I keep fucking her through the resistance as her orgasm slams through her like a runaway semi, sending her hot, wet tunnel into paroxysms around my rod. She wriggles and writhes against me, trying to get even more of my prick inside her as she cums and cums.

When her movements slow, I carefully straighten up, preparing to pull out. The movement shifts the angle of my shaft, and Heather turns to look at me in surprise. “You’re still hard?” she asks.

Do we make it to her room now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)