More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by varmint1234 varmint1234

Who breaks the ice?

Fuck it! Keep going!

My wife and I sat there and stared at each other for what seemed like eternity. The tension could’ve been pierced by a thrusting cock. As I sat there dumbfounded and frozen, my cock jumped. It was begging for continued attention. This brought me back into realty. I also noticed although it had been super hard before (I loved watching Petra pound herself with the dildo), it was solid steel now. I quickly made up my mind.

“Fuck it,” I thought, “She doesn’t want to put out, so this is what happens.” With that my cock-hand slowly started stroking again. Nice and slow, up and down; up and down my engorged shaft. Every once in a while I rubbed it all over my cock spreading the ever increasing amount of precum seeping out all over the head and down the shaft. I spread my legs a bit and my other hand went to my balls and started massaging.

All embarrassment was gone now. I was absorbed back into my world of self-pleasure; maybe even a bit into showing off! I glanced over and my wife was still in the doorway frozen with the same look on her face. I had reached a point of no turning back and continued on.

It was then I decided to go for broke. I reached over and pulled my prostate stimulator out. Before I wasn’t sure if this would just be a stroker, but now it had to be everything !! I quickly lubed it up and slid down onto my back with legs up a bit for easy access. Normally I have to work it around my pucker a bit and focus on relaxing to get it in, but this time it went right in and immediately hit my prostate. A loud long moan escaped my throat as the incredible feeling swept over me. I made sure it was in just right and then went back to stroking and massaging.

As I loosened up, the stimulator started moving up and down with the involuntary flexing of the sphincter. Soon the feeling was overwhelming and I stopped stroking and focused on it. I grabbed my legs and thrusting my ass into the air as I focused on flexing my ass muscles . My wife must have gotten quite a view with my legs up and a little white object going in and out of my ass as a steady stream of precum oozed from my super hard cock. The thought of this made even crazier with lust.

I could feel the build of a p-orgasm starting, but given my current need it wasn’t fast enough. I let go of my legs and a hand immediately went to my shaft and started stroking furiously. I was constantly groaning and mumbling to myself by now and totally focused on my shaft and ass. My balls churned and I could feel a big load start working its way towards my cock.

My dick was so hard and throbbing uncontrollably as I felt the cum fill it. My eyes were shut tightly as I reveled in the feeling. I squeezed my dick muscles together real tight to try and hold it all in and hold on to the feeling. It was building and building. Stroke faster! More pressure on the prostate! More! Hard faster!

Boom!! I lost all control and exploded. I screamed, “Oh shit! Oh Shit! Here it fucking cums!!” as a huge globule of almost clear cum burst from my cock and shot over my head. My cock, ass—fuck my entire body my spasming wildly with cum spraying everywhere. And an endless stream it seemed to be, short after shot from my gun. All rocketing out with unbelievable and satisfaction. A constant chorus of moans and ‘Fuck yeahs’ came out of my mouth.

A good two minutes later and I was still cumming. No more fluid was coming out of my cock, but it was still spasming like it, while the prostate stimulator was still moving around my ass and hitting all the right spots. I was still moaning and shouting and writhing all over the places, what a site I must have been!

Finally, My O flowed out of me. My cum covered body collapsed in a pool a precum and semen on the bed. It was then I remembered I wasn’t alone. With butterfly’s building up in my stomach, I looked over to see my wife. . .

I looked over to see my wife. . .

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)