More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Xrf15 Xrf15

Who's she? What happens next?

Friends adding the benefits

"Thanks for having me over, Nick." The beautiful Emi said as Nick answered the door. The cute Asian smiled as he checked the face and body of the his life long best friend. They've known each other since middle school, and practically grew up together. Now that they're college students, there isn't a day they don't go without talking to each other. Most of the time. however, Emi is busy with her boyfriends. Normally she comes over to sit and relax after they break up with her however. She normally uses him as a shoulder to cry on, and Nick is always happy to help.

She enters his apartment and walks over to the couch, Her thin little body sways back and forth as she walks, and her body in general was one of the many reasons he hung out with her. Nick always had the hots for Emi, even if she never felt the same way. He promised himself never to confess his love for his best friend, as he knew it would probably destroy their relationship. Still though, he imagined her little nerdy body snuggled up next to him every night, and he could imagine himself getting a beautiful blowjob from her.

She sat down, and Nick sat next to her. "So, what happened between you and Andrew?"

"Andrew cheated on me. Just like all the others." Emi confessed. Her eyes started to fill with water. "I just don't understand! Why can't I keep these guys, Nick? Am I a bad person or something?" She leaned into him and began crying on his chest.

Nick took his hands and place them on her back, pulling her into a hug. Emi openly accepted it. "No, that's not it, Emi. You're a beautiful girl and any guy is lucky to have you. You have a good heart, and unfortunately some people just want nothing more than to take advantage of you. You'll find the right guy some day and when you do, you'll be so happy."

"You think so?" Emi responds, lifting her head up. She only cried a little, so her cute little eyes aren't too red. "Thank you, Nick."

"Of course, Emi."

"I just don't get it, you know? Like I do everything I can to keep these guys around, but they always just get what they want from me and then leave."

"What do you do?"

"Everything! I make time for them, I cuddle with them and buy them gifts, I even suck their dicks!"

Gulp. The thought of Emi sucking his dick pops back into his head. All he's worried about not embarrassing himself by poking her with his cock.

"You okay, Nick? You've gone white in the face."

"No, I'm fine. So... You suck their dicks?"

"Of course." She says cheerfully. "I actually love sucking cock, to be honest."

"Oh..."

"Oh well. I'm sure someone else will come along." Emi turned back around and turned on his tv. She flicked on some Netflix show and grabbed a blanket to cover herself in. She covers Nick too, and actually leans against him for some awkward friend cuddling. The episode resumes in a place where the two friends share a romantic moment, and actually end up kissing after he saves her life. Wow. Just... Wow.

After that scene finishes and the episodes credits start rolling, Emi turns her head and looks up at Nick. "Look, Nick. There's something I want to tell you."

"What's up?"

"There's a reason I keep coming to you. I never wanted to say anything about because you're such a great guy..."

"Tell me. I can handle it."

"I like cuddling with you, like a lot." She smiles and blushes. "And I know you do too, based on your little friend..."

Busted. "Oh..."

"The thing is, sometimes when we cuddle like this, I let you fall asleep and suck your dick while your snoring."

Holy crap. "Wait, actually? I thought I've never had my dick sucked."

"I do it all the time."

"Do you... enjoy it?"

"Yea." She's looking down in shame.

Nick knew it was now or never. "Emi, I really like you. Like, a lot."

"You do?" She asks, making eye contact again. Nick nods. "I really like you too!"

She pulls me in for a hug, and Nick hugs her back. When the hug breaks however, she says something that was never expected to come from one of two best friend of almost 10 years. "Does that mean I can suck your dick?"

Nick, shocked on the inside, calmly says, "I'd be honored."

Nick watches the cute Asian slide down the couch and get on her knees between his legs. She pulls down his shorts and whips out his already erect member. Her lips were soft as they surrounded his cock, completely swallowing his tip and rubbing it with her tongue. Nick could feel her scooping up all the pre-cum she could. She WAS good.

Slowly she extends the reach of her lips down his shaft. She bobs up and down slowly for about a minute before picking up the pace. Up and down over and over, covering every inch of his cock her warm mouth fluids. Her right hand is meanwhile moving in the same motion as if she's trying to milk the cum out of him. Nick grabs Emi's hair, giving him full reigns over her head as she fulfills his fantasy. He pushes her head all the way down until her lips kiss his balls. No gag reflex. Nice.

She comes up for air after a view seconds, and continues jacking Nick off. "That was so hot. Now, I need you to come in mouth. Please?"

Nick simply nods, and his friend gets back to work. She is desperately trying to get the cum out of Nick, practically begging for the cum without words. After a few seconds, Emi is loaded with the cum of her best friends, shooting down her throat and all over the insides of her mouth. She pulls off and ends up getting her face covered in a few more bits of Nick's spunk. Now that his cock is fully drained, she knows that their friendship will not be coming to end anytime soon considering the smile across Nick pleased face.

"Thank you, Nick." Emi says.

"Yeah, Emi. That was great." Nick sighs out. "What does that make us now, then?"

"Hmm... I could be your girlfriend, I guess."

"Sounds good to-"

She cut him off. "Or, I can just come over and suck your dick all the time! I like that one too!"

"How about both?" Nick recommends.

"Perfect!" Nick watches as she cum covered friend smiles and stands. She makes her way over to his bathroom for cleanup.

What an afternoon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)