More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Free Use Wife

[WP] My girlfriend is free to use, but make no mistake. You can fuck her in every hole, but it's me she'll lovingly cuddle with. You can make her white with your cum from head to toe, but it's me she'll wear the wedding gown for. You can father her children, but it's me they will be calling daddy.
From u/Aoi_Hikari

“Daddy! Daddy!” Maria came running up to me, hugging my leg as I made dinner. I pat the head of my precious Latina princess.

“Careful honey, I’m cooking,” I said, stirring the sauce on the stove. My daughter let go before climbing up into a stool at the island. “What’s up, pumpkin?” I asked, hearing the thumping of her legs hitting the underside of the island, the sign that she had something on her mind.

“How did you and mommy meet?” she asked.

I laughed because that wasn’t exactly a story I could tell to a 6-year-old. “We met at a party while at college,” I said omitting the messy details.

“Did you think she was pretty?” she asked with a giggle.

I put the spoon down on the rest. Leaning over the counter, I smiled at my daughter, “She was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.”

—————————————
10 years ago
—————————————

“Greg, you’ve got to see this,” Jimmy said, cocking his head down a hallway. I followed him to a bedroom in the house the party was being hosted in.

And there she was, Ally my future wife. Sure at the time I didn’t know that, all I saw was a beautiful woman dripping in cum surrounded by a handful of guys. Her lips wrapped around a cock, another cock stretched her asshole, while the half dozen guys in the room touched themselves waiting their turn.

The guy in front of her pulled himself free of her mouth. With a few strokes of his own member, he exploded across her already cum coated face obscuring more of her freckles. “Who’s next?” were the first words I heard her say. She scooped a glob of cum into her mouth as one of the waiting men approached her.

I sat there watching in amazement, her red hair matted with cum swaying as she bobbed her head sucking on the new guy’s cock. Moans escaped her as the guy behind her continued to ram himself into her. Guy after guy came in and on her, each taking their turn with their selected hole.

The train of guys that came through was steady through the party. They would come in watch for a bit, maybe take a turn and leave. I sat there and watched, enthralled by the angelic slut on the bed. I recognized some of the men when they returned for a second or even third turn.

That night was the first time I watched Jimmy screw Ally. The man who would be the best man at my wedding fucking my future wife. It was the first time, but definitely not the last. So many nights in our shared apartment, as a congratulations for landing his big shot marketing job, the night before our wedding, hell even just last weekend when Maria was away with her grandparents.

“You going to get up off that chair at any point?” she asked when the room was empty. She wiped her eye free of cum, licking her fingers after. “Kind of pervy to just sit and watch, don’t you think?”

“Maybe, I just couldn’t help it. You’re just so beautiful,” I said.

“Aw thanks, but it’s mostly my make up,” she said rubbing the cum into her cheeks.

We both laughed at her joke. She was stunning, her freckled skin was dripping with cum, her pale breasts bouncing with each chuckle, her red hair stuck to her forehead by a strange man’s load. “Would you like to go out sometime?” I asked her.

“You serious?” she laughed, and I just nodded too nervous waiting for an answer. “On one condition,” she held up her pinky finger, “you have to promise to never ask me to stop doing this.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” I smiled, hooking my finger with hers. “I’m Greg by the way.”

“Ally,” she smiled.

My heart was racing, “What a beautiful name.”

A knock on the open door drew our attention. “Sorry to interrupt, I was just hoping to go again, if you’re still going that is.”

“Come get it, big boy,” she said with a curl of her finger. And I watched as another man fucked Ally moments after I asked her out.

—————————————
Present Day
—————————————

“Mommy’s home,” Maria shouted from the living room.

“What perfect timing,” I said, carrying the bowl of spaghetti to the table, “Dinner’s ready.”

Maria came stampeding through jumping into her seat. Ally was right behind her, “Smells amazing. How was your day?” she asked, giving me a hug and a kiss. I could smell the cum on her breath. Someone at work, or maybe she took a stop on the way home.

“Fun, Maria and I did some paintings,” I answered, taking the time to lean down and kiss her budding stomach. Our second child on the way.

“Oooh, I can’t wait to see, but first we eat,” she said.

“Mommy, guess what,” Maria cut in.

“I don’t know. What?” she smiled, spooning a helping of noodles onto her plate.

“Daddy said you were beautiful,” she laughed, squirting a large helping of ranch onto her salad.

“Oh did he now?” Ally laughed, giving me a big smile.

After dinner, Maria showed off our art, a pair of unicorn paintings. Then came bath and bed for our wonderful daughter.

“I smelled it on you when you got home,” I said, holding her close as we cuddled on the couch. She leaned back against me, I rubbed my hands over her stomach hoping to finally feel our child kick.

She held her hands over mine, “I had to stop for gas. And there was this guy with a snake tattoo,” she said tracing a serpentine path on my arm. “I took him into the bathroom, and milked him for everything he was worth. Twice.” She leaned her head back against my shoulder looking for a kiss, and I was more than happy to oblige.

“Maria asked how we met earlier.”

“Oh god, what did you tell her?” Ally laughed.

“A party in college, luckily she moved on pretty quick,” I said. “But we might want to think about what we’re going to tell her when she eventually asks why she doesn’t exactly look like us.”

“You mean we aren’t going to tell her about me fucking every guy in the hotel on our honeymoon?” she said, pulling me in for another kiss.

—————————————
7 years ago
—————————————

We laid in bed together, my cum dripping from my wife’s pussy. “How did I get this lucky?” I huffed out of breath. Her head rested on my chest.

“That’s what I was just thinking,” she said, playing with the wedding ring on my hand.

A knock drew our attention, “Room service.”

Ally was still naked when she opened the door. The hotel worker was shocked as he wheeled the cart in. “And now for your tip,” Ally said, pressing her nude form against him. She lowered herself to the ground, pulling the delivery boy’s dick out. He looked shocked that my very naked and very beautiful wife was about to blow him.

She was an expert, easily swallowing the length of his cock. Her nose buried in his pubes as she played with his balls. Her hair swayed as she bobbed her head. “Fuck me,” she said jumping to her feet. She put her hands against the wall, her ass sticking out enticing enough to persuade anyone. He didn’t need to be told twice, his hands were on her hips, followed by his cock in her pussy.

His load was the second in her, but the first that had a chance at conception. An unfortunate baseball accident in high school left me sterile. The delivery boy left satisfied and word spread fast around the resort.

Delivery boys came up to our room with complementary items. Each one walking away with a huge grin on their faces. The bartender each night. The concierge who helped plan a trip off resort, where Ally had fun with a bar full of men. Even a couple of the maids. Ally gave more than just compliments to the chef.

Our taxi sat outside the airport. I unloaded our bags from the trunk as Ally sat in the driver’s lap. I watched through the window as he suckled on my wife’s tits. She bounced on his cock earning a final load before we left Mexico.

And 9 months later, our beautiful daughter Maria was born.

—————————————
Present day
—————————————

We dropped Maria off with her grandparents while Ally and I went to run errands. First on the list was grocery shopping. Ally had her fun flashing a few guys as we passed them in the aisles. “I’m going to use the restroom,” she said, kissing my cheek. The cashier continued to scan our items as I watched Ally prance into the men’s restroom.

I could hear her moans coming from inside. “Honey, I’m going to the car,” I called out into the restroom. Just as I was pushing the cart into the return, I saw Ally approaching. “Missed a spot,” I laughed, running my thumb through the strand of cum on her cheek. She smiled licking it off.

After dropping the groceries off at home, we went back out for lunch. After ordering our food, Ally gave a grin at a table of guys. “I’ll be right back,” she said. I watched as she walked over to the table. After a short exchange, she crawled under the table. From across the restaurant as my pregnant wife sucked off a group of strangers.

When she climbs out, they hand her a napkin. “They gave me their numbers,” she laughed showing me the napkin.

“You should send them that one picture I like,” I told her.

She smiled, “You think? The one where that long string of cum is barely hanging onto my nipple?”

“Mmm, I do like that one. But I was actually thinking about that one of you in the tub, your boobs just peaking out over the water,” I said.

“And send,” she said, before setting her phone down. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I replied, as the waitress brought over the food.

We were on our way out of the restaurant, when Ally stopped us. “I’m going to see about tipping the waitress. Wait for me in the car?”

“Sure thing,” I gave her a kiss. Then, I watched as she walked up to our waitress. I couldn’t hear them, but I could see her blush from here. The waitress looked nervous but ultimately followed my sexy wife off to the bathroom. I smiled walking out to the car. How did I get so lucky?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)