More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newcardforit newcardforit

What's next?

Free Use Laws: Co-operative Polishing Scheme

Emma was at her desk like every other day. Few of her 27th birthday present was still on her desk, presented by her colleagues. She was now a HR manager and handling over 300 employees on the roster for her company CORPONE.

She closed her eyes and remembered that rustle night with Carol and the following events with Alice. It was a very special memory she had. A lot has changed since in the society with the ongoing industrialization process based on sexual energy and resources. First, it was the ‘green energy program’, then the ‘milky way program’ and now the ‘polishing program’, sex was playing a big role in this new age of industrial revolution.

Ring … Ring …

Her phone rang. Emma picked up the phone, it was from the reception. Amy, the receptionist sounded a bit excited.

Amy: “We have the package!!!”

Emma slightly confused, but worried as well: “What package?”

Amy: “The package from SPACELINK Compulsory Polishing Scheme”

Emma was caught off guard. She knew what this means … craps. “I will be there” … she said and rushed to the elevator.

Emma pressed lift button. She was on the 10th floor. It would take another 2-3 minute to get to the reception. A thousand things were going through her mind. All of the package has to be processed in a few weeks - 2 at the best … or at least that’s what she heard from other companies. She started running the numbers through her mind. There are currently about 100 male employees available for this and at least 60 female employees available in the office.

As the elevator arrived, she pressed the ground floor. She was alone and started thinking again –

“That should be enough”, but she would have to prepare a schedule of the participating employees carefully to ensure it is all done int time. Obviously, the basement rooms for polishing needs to be thoroughly cleaned in 2 days before anything can go on. Also, she needs to ensure the work hours are recorded and the corresponding payment is properly claimed from SPACELINK. The biggest problem is perhaps rescheduling work that was to be done in the next few days.

As the elevator reached the ground floor, Emma walked out with a thought in the back of her mind “Where should she put herself in the schedule?”

Emma reached the reception. She quickly pulled her hair and dress together. She was the face of her organization to the SPACELINK officers, she needs to look as good as possible. There were two middle aged male officers (Harry and James) and two younger males behind them.

Harry: “Hi you must be Emma, the HR manager here. As per the policy you know we did not inform you of this earlier. But here is the package and the paperwork”.

James: “Kerry and Sam are here to do the cleaning work today, so that you can start soon”.

Emma gave a nervous smile and started reading the papers:

SPACELINK Corporations

Sub: POLISHING SCHEME – Application No. 2ABC.10.10/300/CORPONE

This is a notice for the SPACELINK polishing program. Attached is a pack of 300 unpolished rolls. As per the laws and CORPONE’s participation in our programs, CORPONE is given the task of polishing these 300 rolls within 2 weeks’ time. We understand there are about 100 males and 50 females available for this as per CORPONE’s last payroll details. Any schedule for this may be created by CORPONE employees and their management.

The monetary compensations rates are attached to this letter. Please keep a record of the employee participation times to properly compensate each employee. This is the responsibility of CORPONE. The background of this program and the rules and expectations are written below. Thanks for your co-operation.

Background and Rules:

3 years ago, SPACELINK discovered a new crystal that is useful in many industries. The crystals when mined are covered in a weird substance. So far, the only know method to polish the crystals to be used is through SPACELINK’s innovative and advanced procedures involving sex.

Since then the SPACELINK’s polishing scheme started in which various organizations and individuals can participate. Due to the already running programs of the ‘green energy’ and ‘milky way’, SPACELINK does not want to hold females in their facilities for long period anymore. As this procedure is shorter than the other two, it was mainly rolled out as a work-integrated program.

Corporations like CORPONE receive polishing tasks occasionally. In return the corporation gets rebates in corporate taxes. Also, the participating employees are compensated accordingly. Corporations do not need to obtain any female employee’s consent for participation at their end. Any female employee already ‘available’ as per SPACELINK’s other programs are also ‘available’ for this.

Male training videos are also available online on the SPACELINK website and user credentials are enclosed here. Please ensure that the male participants have proper induction before they can participate. Any safety issues originating due to neglect regarding this matter is CORPONE’s liability.

Package content and usage:

  • 300 x rolls - Each consists of an unpolished crystal rolled in a wafer.
  • 100 L of food grade green polishing liquid.
  • 150 L of food grade blue liquid.
  • 2000 edible condoms.

For proper usage:

  1. Push about 20-30 ml of the green polishing liquid into the depth of ass of a female employee about 10 cm inside and 200 ml of blue liquid in her pussy.
  2. Wait for 10-15 mins, during this time the female must not lie down, she must be kept seated or standing. Usually some light spanks are good at this stage, both to set the mood and spread the polishing liquid in her inner walls. If some of the liquid spills out, clean it with a tissue paper.
  3. After about 10-15 mins, take out 1-2 unpolished crystal from wafer and push into her ass in the same depth as the green liquid. It is advised to hold down the female during this process. It is known that this phase is extremely pleasurable for most female and they usually reach 2-3 strong orgasms when it is inserted. Any thrashing around due to pleasure could cause improper placement of the unpolished crystal inside her which will require a longer fucking period.
  4. Wait for another 5 mins and the initial pleasure waves will go away. After about 10 mins, the green polishing liquid will solidify and block her ass. After this the female must be fucked hard so that the pleasure secretes some enzymes from the inner walls and mixed with the liquids which can pass through the wall between her private tunnels, polishes the crystal.
  5. It should take between 2-3 hours of fucking when the crystal is polished. During the banging, the solidified green liquid will start to melt and flow out slowly until the asshole is unblocked and the crystals drops out. Fucking must happen with the provided condoms only. They are edible as well to keep the females in high energy and mood.

Proper safety for the employees is the responsibility of CORPONE. Step 1-4 must happen in designated clean rooms properly inspected by SPACELINK officers. Step 5 can be done anywhere dimmed safe by CORPONE HR.

Participant’s health will be monitored by SPACELINK through their wrist bands. This scheme is meant to enhance employee relations and there are guidelines available to ensure that the human resource is properly utilized and everyone has a wonderful experience.


Emma read through it all and checked the contents of the package. She then signed the receipt and gave it to James.

She then asked the two cleaners to follow her and told Amy to inform the management committee and prepare for a meeting in the afternoon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)