More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sha Sha

Character

Fred

I am Fred, I am a mechanic .

I used to repair car for Richard. While I used to repair Amy used to walk with her two peace with her bubble boobs and her sexy ass and use to tease me.

One day I when I finished the, I was full of dirt. Amy came near me an stated to feel my strong body.

And she rubbed her breast against my arm .

Amy -hai Fred, how are .

Fred - hai Amy, am good. Wow you look sexy ,your husband is lucky.

Amy- no Fred he is always in office doing work I am all searching for cock to to fuck and now I want cock Fred will you fuck.

Then she started rubbing my cock.

Fred - Amy you want my cock .

Amy- yes haaaa fuck me Fred haaaaa my pussy is I fire haaaa.

And Amy took my cock out and started to suck my cock her lips is just like a pussy.

I cum inside her mouth.

I was lift her up and tear her dress and made her bend over the car and pushed my cock in her and fucked her pussy.

She moan very load haaaaaa fuck me hard haaaaa fuck me haaa fuck haaaaaa fuck fuck.

Amy pussy was so tight, it's lick no one used her,

Ben - this is want you want, hAaaaaaa hAaaaaaa.

Amy - it been long time and someone fucked me like this hAaaaaaa hAaaaaaa hAaaaaaa fuck, "I think you have to often repair my car".haaaaaa fuck me Fred cum inside me .

And we both cum ant same time.

I cum all over her tits and she licked my cock. Then we got dressed up .

And I went.

Life of Fred

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)