More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hmmmh Hmmmh

Who Found The Rulebook?

Fred. A guy with unholy cruches.

Fred is sitting in his room with his older sister Erica. He can't stop looking at her D-cups and quickly loses himself to her busty frame.

"Fred.... Fred..... Earth to Fred. Are you listening to me?"

He quickly divert his gace from her chest to her eyes where he was hit with an annoyed face.

"Well I was hoping you knew something about this book I found in the mail."

Fred was puzzeled, he had not ordered anything in a while especially not a notebook.

"I don't think I've ordered it sis, mabye mom or Sam ordered it?"

"Why would they do that? Mom doesn't need it for her job and Sam is away with her girlfriend for the day. Mabye its her but its your name on it either way."

Fred looks at the new book. Its winered with a white text where it says: "The Rulebook". Fred flips throught the pages where there is nothing but the white paper. Erica walks out the room and says.

"Well, it's your book now bro. Have fun I guess."

Fred does not answear, instead he is reading what looks like a manual for the book.

"This book is the rolebook blahblahblah..."

Fred doesn't want to read the rest as he thinks. He has some big plans.

_______________________________________________________________________

This is my first story so it might not be the best. It will probably suck, buuuut if you guys are interested in the premmise then feel free to add or edit this branch.

What plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)