More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who do you follow?

Frank, 54-year-old divorcee.

Frank had heard of Freedonia whispered in the change room at his exclusive mens-only country club. At first he thought it was just some swinger group but his interest perked when a friend of friend was told of his recent divorce and expressed his sympathies.

"We were married for twenty-two years and she took half my money, the house, and the Jaguar!" Scott complained as he swung his tennis racket to send the ball back at Frank.

"Twenty-six years here, half my money, the house, the summer house, the BMW, and the dog!" Frank grunted, returning the ball back.

"Have you gotten laid since the divorce?" Scott asked.

"You mean dating?" Frank wondered.

"No, fucking hot chicks," Scott laughed.

"Hookers?" Frank replied. "No."

"Dammit," Scott cursed after he swung and missed the ball. He walked up to the net and Frank did the same. "Well, I know a place where you can fuck all the beautiful women you want and the only thing you pay for is the package!"

"Package?"

"It's a luxury tropical resort with the usual stuff like golf and tennis. The package covers everything from your flight to your accommodations to your meals and drinks."

"So what's so unique about that?"

"The gorgeous women there!"

"And...?"

"You can fuck whichever one want!" Scott laughed.

"Seriously? Anywhere at anytime?" Frank asked with skepticism.

"Almost anywhere but the administration building and restaurants," Scott grinned. "And anytime as long as the girls' bracelets and necklaces are green."

"I don't follow."

"All of the women on the island, staff and guests wear these bracelets and necklaces that has some LED gem that is either red or green, showing if they are available," Scott explained.

"Available?"

"Freedonia is a free use resort," Scott explained, looking around to see if anyone is listening to them. "As long as their bracelets and necklaces glow green, all of the women are fair game for the men! I fucked a couple of hot maids as they were making beds. I even fucked my tennis coach on the court!"

Frank's growing bulge in his shorts gave away his interest in the exclusive island resort.

"So you're interested?" Scott laughed.

"Yeah..."

"I'll text you their contact after we finish our game."

"I don't think I can continue playing," Frank laughed.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)