More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheQueenOfDreams TheQueenOfDreams

Name Your Story

Fornicating Futanari Family

Hazza's POV:

For as long as I could remember, I've always been called Hazza or Haz. Strangely enough, it had nothing in common with my actual name Hannah Grace Troy. I was born December 1st 1998 to a same sex couple by the names of Diane Troy and Loraine Parr. I loved my futa mom's dearly, and they passed down all of their strong futa genes to me and my older sister Sam. I inherited jet black hair and deep brown eyes with ghastly pale skin. I stood at 5'6 and my cock was a decent six inches when erect.

~

"Wakey-wakey sunshine!"

I moaned softly at the wake up call, feeling a warm mouth sucking on my hairless ballsack. It made my cock come of life, pitching a tent beneath my sheet as I groggily woke up. My eyes adjusted to the dark room just barely and I reached for my glasses as my balls were sucked on some more, causing a moan to leave my lips again.

"Sam?"

I groan, seeing my older sister worshipping my nuts again. It wasn't the first time and it probably wouldn't be the last.

"Are you trying to get us caught?"

I moaned softly again and shudder as she swallows my cock into her mouth, beginning to bob her head. She always did this. Get me achingly hard-

"Roll over."

Here we go.

"I don't want to Sam-"

I couldn't protest, Sam was always in charge, she forcefully flipped me and raised my ass up in position. She then yanked her ten inch monster out of her pajama shorts and began slapping it against my wet pussy. My belly was quite large already and round with Sam's child, our parents didn't even know she was the cause.

All at once I felt Sam's monster delving into my wet cunt, stretching me to the max as she bent over me to kiss my neck. Her fiery red hair blanketed over my shoulder and her large breasts squashed against my back as she began humping into me, holding the swell of my distended gut lovingly as she fucked me.

"You'll have all my babies in your lifetime. You belong to me."

She whispered against my ear, causing me to shudder and moan into the bed. My breasts jiggled and bounced together, lactating milk onto my pillows as Sam plowed me from behind.

Was I really hers forever? Did I even want to be her baby vessel and cocksleeve?

I guess I didn't really have a choice....

Pull Out Or Creampie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)