More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonYmouS564 AnonYmouS564

What's next?

Forest

There is something soft beneath me. Soft grass, a bit cold to the touch but refreshingly....

Wait, where is my bed... Why am i in the open.

The wierd situation made me open my eyes and stand up. Im in a clearing in the middle of a forest. Only in my shorts. I have nothing else. The grass is nice underneath my feet but how the hell am i supposed to return home like this.

More importantly how did i end up in the middle of a clearing?

I have no idea what forest this is. How did i got here and what direction is home.

Panic won't help me, calm down and start walking.

.... Walking isn't so bad.

This is nice.

The hours went on and nothing. Just squirrels and some odd looking berries. I'm hungry but those might not sit well, or worse.

I stumbled upon tracks. Aaaand lets go the other way around. Its getting dark soon. The fact that i missed todays work, that im cold, and hungry isn't so crucial.

Thats because the tracks were of giants. Multiple giants. Each footprint was 1.5 my size. Either this is a great prank, John and mike are just around the corner, ready to say "we got you".

The problem is they wouldn't do that. This is bad.

Bye giant footprints. Never wanna see you again. Oh crap...

This is probably one of the most beautiful women i have seen. Too bad she is red, bright red. 2.5 meters tall and has 2 horns stick from her head. They look like those of a demon.

"Hey there, what are you doing so far away from home?" Look miss, your smile is cute and all but i got too go.

I run. And she follows.

"Wait!! I just want to help you."

"Sorry, wish i could believe you. but no".

"Tch, fine. Have it your way."

She picked up the pace. I run faster but i started sprinting from the start. I try to lose her. A better shot than out running her.

I'm in pretty good shape. But she doesn't even seem all that tired.

A really tall tree was ahead of me. It was wide as 10 men side by side. I see that beyond him the entire forest is composed of these.

"Where are you? I'm sorry that i startled you. Its just we don't get allot od men just roaming the land in these parts of the continent. "

Like i will come quietly. The more i look the more I'm concerned. I saw animals that shouldn't be here in these parts. Hell, some aren't seem real. Take into account the wierd supermodel that like to dress as a demon.

I peek behind the tree. She is still looking for me. And those horns look really well made. Almost real.

Maybe she isn't dressing up. maybe I'm not in kenzas anymore.

I crunch a twig under my foot. She saw me.

Oh crap...

Is she rinning at you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)