More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jyger85 Jyger85

Whose perspective would you like to follow?

Fonzie’s perspective.

Tammy Alfonso sighed, leaning back in her chair in her office. It had been a long night of nothing but approving plans by all of her various subordinates, underlings, and peons. Some wanted to set up a gun-smuggling job, some wanted to lean on the mayor to legalize prostitution in the city, and, oddly enough, one wanted to open a new frozen yogurt place on Fabok Boulevard. Fonzie had tilted her head at this request, and was prepared to tell the person who had it that it was the dumbest thing she’d ever heard before shivving him…but then she thought about how much money places like that typically make these days, so she signed off on it.

Fonzie wiped her forehead and relaxed, letting herself mentally recover from her stressful night. She had successfully gotten the vast majority of all organized crime under her control, and the benefits were amazing. Still, it was a lot of work, keeping all of these various crooks and criminals under her thumb, making sure their every plan benefited her first and foremost. She needed relief and release from all that stress.

Lazily opening her eyes, Fonzie glanced at her computer monitor, which she had shut off for the night. She was about to get up and head out, calling it a night, when she saw something reflected in the black screen: Someone outside her window. In fact, they were floating outside of her window. A certain blonde-haired superheroine that Fonzie had become quite accustomed to as of late: The girl calling herself 'The Intangible Starslip'.

Oh, Goddammit, what does she want now? Alfonso growled. Haven’t I had a rough enough day today?

At first, Tammy started to reach into her sleeve for one of her knives, expecting a fight. However, she quickly noticed something off about Starslip: She looked a bit...hesitant to be there. Even with her mask on and her hair partially obscuring her face, Fonzie could see a terrible blush forming across the black, purple, and yellow-clad superheroine's face. She was also fidgeting slightly, her fingers curling and uncurling. All too soon, it became clear to the mob boss why Starslip was there.

What did Fonzie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)