More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pic001 pic001

Follow the boys or follow the girls?

Follow the girls!

They all watched as Dr. Smith walked away with one of the African locals. He then suddenly turned around and gestured to one of the men, “I almost forgot. This is Mwenye. Jennifer and Stacy, he will show you two around the village. And this is Kondo. Boys, you can get our bags and follow him.” Mwenye and Kondo smiled, while Dr. Smith walked away with the third man.

Stacy turned to Jennifer and simply whispered, “Oh. My. God.”

“I know right,” Jennifer whispered back and the two began to snicker uncontrollably.

The two girls looked over at Kevin and Kyle. The four exchanged knowing looks as Mwenye approached the girls. His loin cloth hardly covered anything, and the girls were treated to a full on view of his swinging horse dick.

“He is LITERALLY hung,” Jennifer whispered.

Again, the girls giggled as Mwenye motioned for them to follow him. “We go. See home.” Was all Mwenye said in broken English. The girls went with him to go tour the village.

As they explored, it became obvious everyone in the village dressed like Mwenye. Everywhere they looked, the girls saw practically naked men, women, and children. The two were treated to view after view of huge exposed African cocks and round supple African breasts.

Mwenye showed them this and that mud hut as the sun shone down on them. Eventually, Jennifer decided she wanted to freshen up. “Excuse me,” she tapped on Mwenye’s lean arm. “Where can we shower?”

“Good idea,” Stacy chimed in.

Mwenye looked confused, so Jennifer mimed scrubbing her armpits. “Shower. Take a shower,” she repeated.

Stacy also tried. “Yeah, we want to shower.” She mimed washing her blonde hair and Mwenye seemed to understand.

“You want wash?” He tried asking.

“Yes! Wash!” Jennifer was pleased they were able to get their point across.

The girls expected Mwenye to take them to some kind of outdoor shower. Instead, he took them to a small river. Naked men and women were all together in the river doing a verity of activities.

The two white girls stood on the riverbank and took in the scene black bodies milling about in the water. “We wash,” Mwenye said over his shoulder as he removed his small loin cloth and waded into the river.

Do they go in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)