More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pic001 pic001

Do they go in?

Yes!

Stacy and Jennifer looked at each other. “I’ll do it, if you do it,” Stacy offered.

“Deal. Let’s get this over with,” Jennifer said pulling her shirt up and off.

As the two college girls stripped, Stacy noticed Jennifer’s lack of pubic hair. “I didn’t know you waxed!”

“It’s a recent thing. I knew we were going to be here a while, so I made sure to get everything waxed before we left America.”

“Smart girl.” Stacy admired Jennifer’s planning skills.

Soon the two girls were naked. They lightly stepped down the riverbank. On the one hand they tried to avoid stepping on rocks and sticks as they waded into the cool water, and on the other hand they tried to avoid making eye contact with the curious villagers.

“I think they’ve never seen a white person before,” Jennifer whispered.

“I think you’re right,” Stacy agreed.

Facing away from the locals, the girls began splashing water on their bodies to wash away the day’s sweat. As they did so Mwenye casually waded over. Clearly he was unphased by the fact his entire body was exposed, or the fact Stacy and Jennifer were also completely exposed.

“Oh my god,” Stacy turned and hunch over. She tried to hide herself from Mwenye even though it was impossible.

“I help,” the man said. He cupped his hands and lightly splashed some water on Jennifer’s back.

Jennifer gritted her teeth and tried to be polite. “Thank you Mwenye.” She stared hard into his eyes, making every effort not to look at what was dangling between his legs.

The kind African man waded over to Stacy. He wanted to help her wash up, but she had had enough. “I can’t do this. Let’s go!” Stacy declared.

She waded out of the river as fast as possible. Jennifer followed behind her. “But Stacy, we’re still wet!”

Stacy stamped her feet in frustration. She wanted to cover up. She wanted the locals to stop starting at her.

Mwenye didn’t understand what was happening. The naked man walked up the riverbank towards the girls. His dick flopped side to side as he approached them.

“Oh my god,” Stacy declared yet again. She averted her eyes.

“You no wash?” Mwenye asked.

“We want to see more of the village,” Jennifer lied.

“See more. Ok,” Mwenye smiled broadly and pulled on his loin cloth.

Stacy and Jennifer could only stand there, wet and dripping. Both of the girls covered their breasts with one arm and used their free hand to hide other areas of their bodies.

“This is going to be a fun trip,” Jennifer said dryly.

They go to dinner

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)