More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

Which character do you follow, Jasmine or Aladdin?

Follow Jasmine

Belle giggled as she pulled Jasmine through the crowd towards a small set of doors near the corner of the room.

Jasmine tried to wave hello to several familiar face in the crowd as hurriedly pulled past them. She saw Snow White chatting with Roger and Jessica Rabbit but couldn't get thier attention as Belle told her to follow more quickly.

When they reached the set of doors, Belle opened one of them and pulled Jasmine inside of them after her.

Jasmine caught her breath and smiled at the grinning Belle. "Now what was so important you had to show me that we couldn't even say hi to anyone," Jasmine asked trying to sound angry but not being able to keep a smile from her face.

"I need your opinion on something," Belle said as she reached into a bag on the table. "which one of these should I wear tonight, Jaz?" Belle pulled out two sets of lingerie and held them out in front of her. One was a golden colored teddy with stockings and garters, and the other was a powder blue baby doll nightie.

Jasmine blushed that Belle would ask her opinion on this. "I... I really don't know, Belle. You'd know better which one Beast would like to see you in more than I would..."

"It's not for Beast, silly," Belle said. "I want to make sure that I catch Hunkules'... er... Hercules' eye tonight. I just thought that you could help me pick out the outfit that would make me stand out more."

Jasmine looked at the two outfits again and said, "Well, the gold one is definately shiny, that'd stand out... Wait a second, Belle. Since when is Hercules going to get a chance to see you in your lingerie?"

"Since this party tonight! He's the hunkiest stud here tonight and I wanna make sure that I'm the one he goes after."

Jasmine was shocked and puzzled. "What are you talking about, Belle?"

"Didn't anyone tell you? This party is going to turn into one big orgy by the end of the night. Mickey arranged this whole thing as a swinger party. Probably so he could get some pussy beside Minnie, if you ask me. I'm not really into mice, but I'd love to get my hands on that demi-god's rod," Belle said with a dreamy look on face as she imagined that last image.

Jasmine's head was spinning with what she had just heard. She never would have guessed that her friends would plan something like this.

"I heard a couple of the ladies say that they were going to go after Aladdin tonight," Jasmine heard Belle say in the background, "and I'm sure that there are plenty of guys who would love to get thier hands on you, Jaz."

The thought of Aladdin fucking the other women at the party popped into her head and she suddenly felt quite nervous.

"Come on, Jasmine," Belle said, "Now that we've decided which undies I should wear tonight, let's see if we can find a hunk to hook you up with.

Should Jasmine go with Belle on a stud hunt or should she try to track down Aladdin?

What does Jasmine do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)