More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

What does Jasmine do?

Jasmine goes looking for Aladdin.

Jasmine thought that it would be best to find her husband and talk this over with him. "Sorry, Belle," she said as she shook her friend's hand, "but I'd better go talk to Al about this. For all I know, he might be looking for me right now."

"All right," Belle said with a sigh, "but if you change your mind, come find me. Maybe we can double team some guy."

Jasmine smiled at Belle's joke and went back out into the main ballroom. She peered around the crowd and couldn't find Aladdin anywhere. She crossed her way across the room, noticing quite a few of the men giving her inviting stares. She recognized almost everyone immediately until she saw a young man standing behind a sofa.

He was very handsome and quite muscular. His piercing blue eyes caught her attention and she walked over to the sofa. As she walk to the other side of the sofa, she figured out who it was. The man had a handsome upperbody but beneath the waist he had the body of a horse.

"You must be one of the centaurs from Fantasia," Jasmine said as she extended her hand.

"And you are the beautiful Princess Jasmine," the centaur said as he took her hand and gently kissed it.

Jasmine blushed at his attention. Her eyes went over the soft coat of his horse half until she saw his underbelly. Dangling between his legs was a two foot long hard cock, already dripping precum.

He saw that she was admiring his member and turned to give her a better view. "Would you care for a ride, Princess?"

Jasmine realized she staring and looked up at his face. "What? Oh.. I, um... I really need to get going. I'm trying to find my husband..."

She hurried away and found herself by the punchbowl. She saw a slightly tipsy Donald serving punch. "Excuse me, Donald, but have you seen Aladdin around here?"

The duck looked up at Jasmine, or more specificly at her breasts. "Oh yeah, I saw him. (hic) Here, have some punch," he said as he pushed a glass towards her.

Jasmine took the glass and took a sip. She could taste the strong alchohol in the drink. No wonder that Donald was three sheets in the wind already. "Do you know where he went?"

"Um, yeah. I think I saw him go into the library over there," he said pointing in the general direction of behind her. "But you don't need him, Jazzy. How about the two of us go find a room?"

"Thanks," Jasmine said, "but no thanks. I don't date outside my own species." She downed the rest of her punch and turned towards the library. She made her way to the large doors of the library and peeked inside to see that Aladdin was in there.

Is Aladdin alone or does he have "company"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)