More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

What does Jasmine do?

Jasmine decides to look for some cute guys...

"I don't know, Belle," Jasmine said. "This isn't something I really thought about before..."

Belle got behind Jasmine and started pushing her towards the door. "C'mon, Jaz," she said as she opened the door to the ballroom, "don't be such a stick in the mud. I mean, Aladdin's probably already hooked up with some hot piece of ass, enjoying himself, and here you are, trying to decide if you want to have fun or not!"

As they walked out onto the crowded ballroom, Belle saw that Jasmine was still looking kind of hesitant and added, "You don't really have to do anything tonight... Just mingle, have fun and get to know some new people. Me, I'm going to go see what Hunkules is up to..." Belle wandered into the crowd, leaving Jasmine alone, surrounded by people.

'I will have fun tonight,' Jasmine thought to herself. She didn't know if she'd do anything serious toinight, but it would at least be fun to flirt with some of the hot guys at the party.

Glancing around the room, Jasmine decided what she wanted to do.

What is Jasmine going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)