More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatedaywriter Ultimatedaywriter

What's next?

Follow Isaac The Futa Curious

There were secret places banned to all but the most sophisticated tastes in the world of Ubel. To be cultured was to journey to the lands where few others dared to in the deepest wilderness in the world. Tribes so obscure that some claimed they didn’t exist resided in the Hermazon, a place where gender was too fluid for the liking of most. Some say that to venture into the vaunted territories of the Hermazon Orc tribes was to seek disaster, while others who came back claimed it wasn’t for them.

Orcs weren’t his goal, for there were other obscure tribes that demanded his attention in the remote areas of the massive forest. A dangerous creature said to be the bane of the bi-curious waited large and fierce, even by the standards of powerful adventurers. A miniboss waited where the world fractured into the lands of perversion that poured in from broken gates.

Trees have taken on strange purples, yellows, and pinks upon venturing deeper into the interior of the aptly named forest. Barriers of age restrictions had long since been bypassed easily by the older man who had spent over a millennium sampling the fruits of hetero relationships. Uncomfortable in the ways of the true homosexual, he chose instead to try this land of Hermazon in hopes of satisfying his curiosity.

For that, he took a boat with a black-skinned elf woman with long white hair and eyes yellow like the sunrise. Here on this boat down the river where freshwater dolphin girls playfully each other with their long worm-like dongs, causing his own pants to stretch and strain, causing the elf to blush and turn away when she thought he wasn’t paying attention. Unable to let even the smallest thrill pass him by, he initiated a conversation.

“Do many people ask for your services?” Isaac asked.

“My services, no surprisingly, most don’t strike up a conversation, and they feel rather uncomfortable near me. I was born here, after all.”

“Oh, how rude of me. My name is Isaac Willson.”

“I see you may call me Claire; my name is a little hard to pronounce.” The white-haired elf said.

A smirk on her dark lips made him feel a pit open in his stomach. She wasn’t his goal, but any chance to get some fun out of what promised to be a long and dangerous journey had to be taken.

“Dark elves are a matriarchal species,” Isaac said.

The girl smiled warmly and licked her lips before pulling her oar out of the water and putting it away. A spell formed a nest of spiders of water that quickly took over, steering the boat.

“I only row myself for fun. With you, I think I’ll be a little too busy for it. Men like you are so skittish when you first arrive. I took the job as an oarsman to meet cute guys like you.” She grabbed his hand and slipped it into her tight sweaty pants to feel a truly massive dark elf dong, a pair of tight dark elf balls, and a creamy wet dark elf pussy. “Good boys, do the polite thing. Do you want to be polite with me?” Claire asked.

Isaac gulped and slowly pulled her pants down from a sitting position exposing a seven-inch soft dark elf dick with huge hairless balls dangling down. The dark skin made him think of chocolate when he stared at them. Her dick twitched, already hardening over 12 inches and still growing.

He felt completely inadequate and painfully small before the BBC still growing near 20inches and massive.

“Everyone is shocked their first time. There must be something in the water.” Clair said.

Her teasing tone broke the feelings of inferiority bubbling to the surface. In this world, Isaac could buy pills to make himself bigger at any time to match her natural endowment. There was no reason to feel bad about himself. Still seeing her urethra open to spill out a dollop of precum made him split between cringing and leaning in.

“This is it decision time; if you can’t even handle this how will you handle all the big futa women in the Hermazon,” Clair said.

Isaac steeled himself and pulled down his pants, revealing his own less impressive but still hardening cock. This was a new sensation, and he wanted to give it a try. He gripped her balls before gently lifting them to press his cock against the slit beneath. Clair moaned as the head of his cock brushed against her hard clit. More pre gushed from her massive dong dripping down the shaft and onto him.

This wasn’t so bad, actually. The pussy helped more than he thought it would. The elf smirked and brushed a strand of white hair behind her pointy ears. She bent low, impaling herself on his cock when he was in position.

“That’s how you do it. Dominate by impaling our pussies. We are dozens of times hornier than anyone you’ve ever met. We have all the hormones of both sexes multiplied and ignore our pussies to satisfy our cocks.” Clair said.

Isaac gripped her tight rear as her cock pushed between them. She lifted her bra up and crushed her cock between her dark breasts before rubbing her even darker nipples up and down the sensitive skin.

“Don’t ever let a futa fuck you in the ass, or you’ll become a cum slut.” Claire said with all seriousness while sucking her own cock. “Kiss me,” She said.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against the purple head of the elf girl’s massive cock. She moaned and snaked her tongue over the tip, licked precum, and pressed her tongue against my lips. I opened them and tasted her salty essence.

“Do you taste that it's not like a guy? Even my cock is still feminine if you squint. Some of us can even take a man’s cock through our big futa cocks. But only the ones we love.” Claire said.

To Be continued on patreon or Kofi under Ultimatedaywriter. 5$ patrons or Folgers will see it Thursday, DEC 7th. Sign up early, and I will put your name at the end. If you can’t afford it, don’t worry, I will post it two weeks later.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)