More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatedaywriter Ultimatedaywriter

What's next?

Follow Fred To His Dommy Mommy

Statues of well-endowed women covered in the walls fully nude with wide motherly waists and massive breasts no man could resist. Loving detail was placed in the artistry, clearly in the jawline and near porousness of the statue's skin. The statues were to promote a worship of a kind. Hard men came here and gave their money to the beautiful women of Matron City. People who could never have a meaningful relationship in the real world chose to come to Ubel to find the dommy mommy of their dreams. The statues were symbols of their worship of the women they loved more than life itself. Carved rock took detail from masterful hands exposing delicate moles under the arms, on breasts, or next to one girl’s butthole. Some people wanted to name the place simp town, but Fred called it home.

Time was running short, and his own dommy mommy Pacifica was waiting for him along with her beautiful daughter, the blonde bombshell Atlanta. Blond pigtails really got his engine going. He expected their home to be a big mansion he let them live in because he was a generous husband.

Walking up the hill was easy enough in his avatar; after gaining 600lbs, he wasn’t expected to live much longer after the game quit. It was the game ending that made him gain the weight. He had always been fat, but after meeting Pacifica and her daughter Atlanta, the pounds fell off. Fred managed to get a good job and even a degree that paid the bills at this rate, mostly food bills. Doctors were saying his massive weight gain had weakened his heart, and he wanted to go out in style. He would rather go out on his own terms, so here he was, home one more time for what could be the last time.

Fred took off his armor and weapons; he wouldn’t need them, and maybe the girls could use them if this world somehow went on after its end. He heard some rumors about a threat to the East. Not that it was unheard of in this age. Threats popped up everywhere with the absence of 99% of the player base. He took his shoes off as an 8ft tall woman with GG cup breasts and a skinny waist approached him with a smile on her face. Pink lips parted, and she spoke.

“Welcome home honey,” He loved her pet name.

“Daddy,” his favorite blonde said as she knocked him on his back, digging her crotch into his already massive erection. Her face went bright pink. “Daddy’s Ecchi,” Atlanta said while dragging her crotch over the tip of his very much erect penis. Already, he felt his heart rate increase and knew this was the right decision.

He grabbed her pigtails and her face against his own. They kissed as the blonde continued wiggling her crotch, nearly taking him through their clothes.

“Oh, you little pig, you couldn’t wait until the bedroom to have my daughter. What is a mother to do?”

The brunette Asian dommy mommy slid off her peach-colored blouse, exposing a leopard skin bra barely containing her utterly massive titties. She squeezed them together, nearly breaking the bra and exposing the small dark pink areolas hidden within. Inverted nipples poked out of the top before the bra hooks finally gave up in their herculean effort, and her breasts exposed themselves in all their glory. Freshly rubbed down with massage oil, they glistened in the sunlight streaming in through the windows.

Atlanta pushed herself up, pushing her massive, if slightly smaller than her mother’s breast in Fred’s face. “No, fair. I want to give him my breasts first.” Atlanta said.

Fred reached up and grabbed her breast, and the girl cried out in pleasure as he massaged her massive F cups. He flipped up her skirt and grabbed a handful of her fat ass. Atlanta’s cheeks pulled apart gently at his touch, letting him get a feel of her underwear-clad asshole and pussy. Pushing a finger beneath the strap of lace gave him the warm sensation of her baby factory clearly open for business. Sliding a finger down to her clit earned him a nice moan in a true Asian girl fashion.

This was what he wanted. His girls were here for him, and he would give them his all until his mortal body finally gave up the ghost. Atlanta gripped the underside of her bra the moment his hand fell away to give her ass attention to pull up her bra. Delicious pink nipples fell out, capped with perky pointy nipples that demanded to be sucked on. He moved in because who could resist such an invitation.

Sweet Atlanta was lactating thanks to a potion sold in the shops nearby. Her milk tasted sweet, like cream, and was always plentiful. The girl moaned loudly while her mother pulled us both up with a simple tug. Pacifica gave me a stern look.

“Oh honey, you know better than to dig into dessert before you’ve touched your dinner. I am so hungry; you’ve left us both hungry for months. I need your cock.” Pacifica said.

It felt amazing to be needed. That’s all he ever wanted to be needed and rewarded for providing. In lore, motherly succubi could take the souls of their lovers and reincarnate them as succubi if they truly love them. Fred wanted that to be true; his dearest daughter Atlanta and his dommy mommy Pacifica were his whole world, and all of his love was theirs. He kissed her as she grabbed his hand and brought it to her womb, where had tattoo glowed deeply pink on her skin. That meant she was hungrier than normal. Well, he was theirs.

She happily pulled out a tray of pills for stamina, erection sustainment, and lots of explosive orgasms. His dommy mommy knew just what he needed to help them get the nutrients they needed.

“Mommy, can I suck on your boobs while daddy takes his pills. I want him ready to burst when it's time for dinner.” Atlanta said.

Pacifica smiled indulgently. “That’s a great idea, dear my titties have so much milk.” Atlanta grabbed her mother's breasts and stretched out the inverted hole before sucking until Fred heard a pop. Pacifica’s massive nipple dripped thick milk that Atlanta began drinking. “Mommy, it tastes like condensed milk,” Atlanta said.

Dinner will be out on Tuesday, DEC 5th, 2023 on my Patreon and Kofi, both under Ultimatedaywriter. 5$

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)