More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Does Jerry stay or go, or perhaps follow another student?

Follow Barb

Barb shakes her head as her new roommate heads back to the room. She respects the girls resolve, but she spent the whole day trying to find a way out.

Right now Barb wants to unwind and get fucked. She watches Jerry leave.

She turns toward the party and heads toward the bar. A few margaritas later she contemplates how much more she has been drinking since Elise died. She wishes she had died instead.

She sighs, as she feels her bladder fill. She makes her way to the bathroom. She quickly pees. As she washes up, she checks her appearance. Her jet black hair nicely contrasts her pale skin. Her breasts are modest, but the her black corset maximizes her cleavage. She tugs at her nipple ring. The pain makes her realize she is still alive. She spins looking at her tramp stamp. The skull with fangs and bones look fantastic. Once again she wishes she has enough money to get more..

She exits the bathroom. To her surprise a voice whispers from the shadows.

“Hello, Barb.”

Who whispers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)