More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Focus your attention on her pleasure

This sweet, copper-haired goddess with the impossibly big and creamy tits deserves to be properly pleasured. Your body shudders at the thought of tearing off her overflowing lingerie and sink your hard cock deep into her pussy. But that’s not how you want to handle the middle-aged beauty. You need to worship the beauty of Angela Underwood.

You kiss her softly, teasing her parted lips with your tongue. You caress her shapely hips and the plump cushion of her ass through her satin panties.

“A woman like you should never be neglected,” you murmur between kisses. “Let me show you what a man can do for you.”

You bury your face against her pale neck, kissing and licking at her supple skin. Her scent fills your nostrils and you suck gently at her neck just above her shoulder.

“Oh, god, Jake,” she cries, trembling in your arms.

Your hands move up her back and you unbuckle her bra as your lips move down from her shoulder to the plump mounds of her creamy tits. She shrugs out of the unbuckled bra and you pull it away from her huge breasts, revealing her pale pink areolas and fat nipples. You cradle and fondle her tits with both hands as you bury your face in her warm cleavage. She hugs against the back of your head, crying out softly with lust as you kiss and lick all over her heaving mounds.

You do not linger too long, because your real destination is on your knees. She sighs as your lips abandon her gloriously round, natural tits and you sink down onto your knees before the voluptuous beauty. She rests both hands on your shoulders as you kiss her pale tummy down to the waistband of her panties.

“What are you doing?” She gasps as you curl your fingers into her panties on either side and begin to slide them down her hips. You stop and look up at her, lightly brushing her lips against the hint of her mound you have exposed already.

“I am going to give you what you deserve, Angela,” you say, kissing the upper edge of her mound again. “I will make you cum like Pastor Luke has never managed.”

“Ohhhhhh,” she cries, dropping her head back as she surrenders to your offer of pleasure.

You slide her panties down from her wide hips and plump thighs, exposing then thick strip of trimmed cunthair. The coppery hair reminds you of the sort that women in your dad’s old Playboy magazines sported and your cock jerks as you inhale her rich, womanly musk. There is no question that everything you have done up to this point has her aroused. Moisture is visible, darkening her lavender panties as you pull them down past her knees. Her pussy is delicate and pink and glistening with her nectar.

“Oh, wow,” you murmur, breathing in her steamy scent as you kiss her thighs and move closer to the petals of her sweet pussy. Her thighs quake as you press your nose into her perfumed fur and lash your tongue against her silky cunt.

“Ohhhhhhh, Jake!” She cries, steadying herself with both hands on her shoulders.

You open her velvet channel and push your tongue into the sweet heat of her pussy. You lap at her slit, teasing and tasting her, before attacking the fat bud of her clit with vigorous licks. Angela thrusts her hips, rocking her body and grinding her pussy against your tongue.

You gaze up at her, only glimpsing her eyes as she moves her body and her huge breasts heave on her chest. Your view of the undersides of these glorious mounds gently rising and falling makes your cock twitch in your jeans. You squeeze her ass and pull her against your face, moaning with your own lust and reaching up to fondle one of her breasts. You pluck at her fat nipple as you suck at her cunt.

“Jake,” she gasps. “Jake… I’m going to… AAHHHHHH!!”

She arches against the computer desk, thrusting her hips forward and tossing her head back as she cums against your tongue. Her sweet nectar pours out, into your sucking mouth and spilling down your chin. You lap furiously at her clit, savoring her mature musk and the plentiful juice of her hot cunt. Her tremors subside and you slow your licking. You give her puffy pussy a few kisses before lifting your head from between her thighs.

“Oh, Jake, my husband has never done that for me,” she moans, embracing you as you rise to your feet. She kisses you passionately and is not shy at all about the taste of her pussy clinging to your lips and tongue.

You break the steamy kiss to remind her, “We’re only getting started.”

“Ohhhhh,” she moans with lust, swooning in your embrace as her naked body presses against you.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)