More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlphaSpiritNY AlphaSpiritNY

Which girl do you want to go after?

Focus on the mean blonde alpha and see if you can’t conquer her.

Erin, the mean alpha girl, draws your attention the most. She's all around gorgeous. Her thin frame glistens with warm sweat as though her fit, toned body just finished a workout. She has hungry blue eyes and a mouth that looks about as ready to bite as it would to kiss. Erin’s augmented breasts are massive compared to her thin frame, and her long, beautifully tanned legs are the picture of perfection.

However, Erin doesn't look interested in giving you the time of day. "Well, don't keep me waiting!" she sneers at you. God, why do mean cunts look so hot when they're angry? If it weren't for the other girls (and the security guards), you would teach her a lesson.

"Money first." You state simply, keeping it professional until you know what your first move is.

"I already sent it," Erin doesn't blink, annoyed.

"Erin! You-" One of the other sorority girls, aghast at Erin's tone, starts to say something. But Erin shoots a cold, domineering look and the other girl sucks in her breath, quieted. You think you finally see Erin give the faintest hint of a smile as she turns her attention back to you.

What do you do next... This girl is a babe, but she isn't budging one iota...

First impressions are very important. Your initial interaction with these people determines 99% of your future with them. The things you do and say will be the first impressions that, as they say, last a lifetime.

What's your first move with Erin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)